Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Its been more than 2 weeks so i m not banned!
Credit to:
Models:pcJoe , Vassago , SS_Vegeta
Skin : Form3 - SS_Vegeta , Form 4 - me , Cyborg - me

Best answers
Umm right.. so you got permission and everything for a clean release this time? >.<
it looks good, i'll pick this one up, no crits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your using a new account, so in short you should not be back and are avoiding bans a third time, my guess is a perma ban ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. about the models.. IMO they look.. whack. =/

Why does Cyborg Frieza have triangles coming out of his legs

The bottom half of form 4 frieza doesn't match.. and.. the form 3 thing just looks... weird.. his legs are HUGE

Best answers
shijing said:
your using a new account, so in short you should not be back and are avoiding bans a third time, my guess is a perma ban ^_^
wow perma ban!!!!! avoiding ban for third time...... dude thats like the worst u can get!!!

i dont really care about freeza but ummm i think u still needa edit some

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i umm... dont see form 3's shoulder pad thingys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hands 2 small, and the third freezas legg, is strange.

Best answers
Groovy said i can go back in 2 weeks , wele its been more than 2 weeks , and my account isnt Unbanned et so i m using this one , so actualy i didnt write in forums in 2 weeks so i m not banned now!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
Not for you to decide, Shijing, you know better than that. =]

ShadowKillah said:
wow perma ban!!!!! avoiding ban for third time...... dude thats like the worst u can get!!!

i dont really care about freeza but ummm i think u still needa edit some
If you don't care about the model and can't offer constructive critisism like the rules say, then don't post at all. Kapish?

Ultra33 1 said:
Groovy said i can go back in 2 weeks , wele its been more than 2 weeks , and my account isnt Unbanned et so i m using this one , so actualy i didnt write in forums in 2 weeks so i m not banned now!
Some patience would have been nice Ultra33, Cucumba is going to unban your other account tonight. Switch to that as soon as it's unbanned.

---

This thread is about the model, not how someone is banned/unbanned. No more talk about that.

Ultra33 1 said:
Models:pcJoe , Vassago , SS_Vegeta
Skin : Form3 - SS_Vegeta , Form 4 - me , Cyborg - me
Not bad, the cybord frieza looks odd though with the triangles around his legs like GMan said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, soz bout that chief, but ya know me, see someone creating new accounts when ones been locked, lol, anyways, now i see he is back, lets hope he can be back onto his feet, this pack would seem to be a good foundation, i like the form 3, perfect and cyborg, maby you should try the beefed up 100% form? if so, i would even use that :p

Best answers
3rd freeza's leg only looks strange because his tail is directly behind it, and since the stripes are similar, it makes it look "wack", see? take a close look.... @.@

G
sweet models dude! but yeh all the freezas ive seen have had weird legs must be hardest bit

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not hard, its just asigning them where everyone goofs up, usually at the upper leg just before the spine

Best answers
Wele guys actualy i didnt goofed , cyborg frieza is suppose to look like that because hes got cyborg legs , so thats fine

Thanx a milion Groovy , for unbanning my account , will my IP be unbanned 2?

Ok i made this tread not for Frieza , i just named the tread HERE!
I just wanted to show all my edits that i have done when i was banned

Android 17
Credit to:Logan4434 , smo , gg
Skin : me

CP.Ginyu
Credit to: SS_Vegeta , Turk
Skin , skinmaps : me

Gogeta
Credit to : Azn , ned , Bryggz

Gokan
Credit to : Azn , smo

Majin Vegeta
Credit to: Turk
Skin , skinmaps : mw

Mystic gohan
Credit to:Azn

Namek gohan
Credit to:Turk , Xstortionist , Vassago
Skin , skinmaps :me

Namek Krilin
Credit to: , Xstortionist , Vassago , SS_Vegeta

Best answers
Testing my orig account , thanx alot Groowy , but my IP is still banned can you please fix that?

Oh and 3 more edits

Mr.satan
Credit to : Azn

Saiyan Saga Goku
Credit to:Azn , smo

Teck
Credit to: Azn , smo , turk

Best answers
sry that nobody can see the pics but my server is currently down but will be up tomorrow :)

Best answers
Wele everyone would see in 2hours when server will be up , sry man its hard for me using this fake IP its so slow , man unban my IP also ok?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop saying that, you can deal with that via pm to a mod like gr00vy or admin like cuc, anyways, do you like the idea of 100% frieza? thats the only one nobody has done yet

Best answers
I can only see some of them since ur server is down so yeah.
The namek gohan looks as if he were on drugs. that majin vegeta looks like he was beaten down with sticks since he is so dark. The Tech is like it looks really good. and mr satan needs a lil bit more hair and perfect

Edit: I'm starting to see some more models and
The saiyan saga goku didn't he have orange clothing?? i'm not sure though i'll try looking for a pic. looks nice though i've been waiting for a goku that looks somewhat like that =)
Gokan looks great. and i like how u put the peaceful face on his saiyan mode.
Ok now i can see all the models
Krillan's skin tone has just... his head is more brighter then his body and it just scares me a lot. Gogeta looks really good cept his color http://64.246.17.14/gallery/Screen_Shots/Gogetta/gog1.jpg his shirt thingy is orange not yellow. Cp ginyu looks sorta good but funny in a way. andriod 17 looks like he be killing tigers for his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom