Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
SSj Nathan said:
god dam it ultra ! u pwn at skinning! that gt goku looks amazing (if only i could skin like u *wipes a tea from the eye*) also the darkness of the skins make the models better it gives them a realistic feel to them, gj buddy i look forward to ya new edits in the future gl on them^_^
I agree with that , i love that dark tone in it :D thats make the edits so cool now you just see the skin good and makes it look realistic :)
GOOOOOOD WORK ULTRA !!!!!! :D

Best answers
Hey Guys , i m realy touched , thanx i m trying my best

And new edit *
Credit to: smo
Skin : me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey its good but fixed please the shoulders the face and the hair the hei is to short the shoulder are like a girl and the face have to be stronger u know what ein mean or? :smile:

Best answers
me thinks a bit hmmmmmmmmmmmm

me REALLY likes the majin vegeta he LOOKS SOOOO 1337 man BUT me looks at DB NG and laughs at the non sjj LOL

goku sucks i mean come on already man you can do ALOT BETTER THAN THAT MAN

me also laughs at captain ginyu

BUT me likes some other but not krillin

and also frieza form 3/robot form rox 2tm over much me REALLY likes :p but the form 4 non robot sucks there is something wrong with the legs

btw:me likes saying me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****. I'm loving all of your models dude. Everything about them are perfect, I can't find 1 flaw. The Majin Vegeta is badass, that jeice is kickass, the ss4 goku rocks, mystic gohan kicks major ass. **** dude, release them!!

Best answers
ssj4 looks sexy, transformed smo's goku into the most handsome ssj4 that's out there so far, or not out there. good job on the frieza models, feet size and eye porprotions can be changed, but good job :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..
head=good
legs=good
chest=good
body=good
fur= >_<

somthing with the fur for shure, it looks like a red overcoat, try to add a "fur" style texture to it to adda better look, oh, and somthing wrong with the anatomy with his back, looks weird, apart from those little errors, nice job ^_^

Best answers
I absolutly love that GT Goku, but whats with Namek krillins legs? Is he wearin panty hose? they look a little messed, anyway nice edits dude your doin a great job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dude are those released because I die to have that Gogeta! the GT goku all of those models ! ^_^

Best answers
yeah very nice edit Ultra33Gokussj3 where can i download your it?

Best answers
dude there not out and people plzzzzzz stop asking modelers were to download there stuff when there not even out lol.
on topic: very nice ssj4 there ultra i think the way u edited smo's goku is great!(i cant even tell it was his lol)
gj

Best answers
OmFg I Love all your edits! Especially the GT Goku, The Tech and Gokan, Gotenks for sure! And the SSJ4 Goku..Man you are ELITE. Anyway..=\ yeah man the back on the SSJ4 Goku..It should be fixed because its like his bones are messed up ones Horizontal and ones Vertical..lol..!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey cool Ultra, you're also doing a SSJ4 Goku based on Smo's Goku!

Here's mine so far...

and GT Goku...

Keep up the good work.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Element4q2 said:
Hey cool Ultra, you're also doing a SSJ4 Goku based on Smo's Goku!

Here's mine so far...

and GT Goku...

Keep up the good work.
Bear in mind that this is a thread for Ultra's models only. Please advertise your models elsewhere.

Best answers
Your goku is pretty good 2 , and thanx guys

BTW 2 new edits so you wont get *Boored*
Credit to:Vassago , SS_Vegeta , Turk
Credit to:Xstortionist , Turk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.. I like the Nappa, but.. he looks like he's trying to sell me Sausage, not blow up the planet.

Can you show the USSJ armor trunks from the back?

Best answers
oh oh oh oh holy **** great skinns and edits :)
especially the trunks versions are cool :cool:

Best answers
Ok , guys a simple request for you find me this model :

So i can make a new edit , and if you do i l release all my edits on red saiyan with my own dir !

i l keep updating my edits every day!

*edit*

Ok now i have it thanx to Goku198 , in return he got 1 of my edits ,
Now i need this model only without the jacket the man whol gimme it will get 1 edit of his choice in return !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom