Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
nice job there ultra its good to see u have learned to skin(o man i wish i could do that lol)
like wot s-bolt said the tones are way off the gohan looks like he has had no sleep and ussj vegeta(or wot ever the on in the middle is?) has very scary eyes they look... well strange but other wise gj

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
k, you learned to skin while ur banned, imho you should get anotehr ban to learn to skin good (not saying that you should be banned, just saying that it isnt ehm, good)

the skintones are waaaaaay off, face expression are ehm, weird, dunno exactly but that ginyu and gohan rofl

im just glad that you actually started skinning :) and not ripping like all the other models you did, just keep working on them and ull get there someday

btw, permission
Wele thanx with each try i skin better and better , and i didnt just update my skining skils i have learned poly by poly model
Thats why i formed Ultra.Squad at freelance (i m a mod there)
If you count i have 1 poly by poly model and 81 edits (25 shown)

Ontopyc:i will continue to show my edits , next up Jeice

Credit to : Turk , Vassago
Skin : by me

I

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a very nice jeice! (hey that rhymed.) probably one of the best of those yet. Just a q, is freelance down ATM? for some reason i can't get there

Best answers
I dont like ginyu squad a lot but ur 2 models from them are pretty good looks in touch but the scouter doesn't look so good for them cause u cna't see there second eye clearly.
I kno this belongs in the final request thread but could u make a goku when he came back from that one planet after defeating frieza? Thanks in advance if u do it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see quantity over quality is your stance on models,

all of your edits are decent, far from good though, from the few that ive used in the past, you cant assign and snap/weld vertexes very well, due to holes appearing everywhere ingame,

and though you say youve learned to skin, it looks like you still need to learn a few things about photoshop

Best answers
Well, I think the models are good. You have talent, now you just need some more practice to perfect your skills. Keep up the good work!

Best answers
none of the model pics show up for sum reason...is it just my comp or are they just not working?

Best answers
I think your models are decent, but then again when it comes to models im probobly a person thats hard to please. You cannot tell if a model is worth using from these pictures. you have to use it in-game. These pics usually make the model look better than it is, because they usually will have holes or animation problems. from the pics your models look decent...

Best answers
Wele usualy my edits like pics like game , but sometimes there are exeptions , but not at this time , Btw , i have a model i m currectly working on

Credit to:Xstortionist , S-Bolt , Bryggz , Azn , Turk , Ned ,SS_Vegeta
Skin : me

Will be out soon!

Best answers
well, that looks like you've improved your skinning alot on that model, (I think). Looks like the muscles are much more defined than in the original, and I like the look on his face.

Off topic: What happened to the freelance website? Is it down?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that gotenks model looks great, and most of your models do, but there are a couple that aren't on par...

BTW: the freelance host is... unreliable and it sometimes it goes offline........ if u keep checking back it'll be back again

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a tip to brighten the muscles. not that im better, but i usually do this. lay a white, or whitish yellowish layer of color over the muscles, and have it on 20% opacity

Best answers
ohh man great job on your gotenks , and the others of course looks very very very very "good" n1 muscle skinn :yes:

G
alot of your models are to tall or lanky and are you goin to release freeza or will it be in a pack or somin?

Best answers
Wele guys i will continue to update my edits ,
Oftopyc:Freelance is not down just woving to a faster machine , and mysticssj4goku , is a great host , the thing is he doesnt pay for his site , he keeps it on his PC , so its completely his!

*Edit*

Ok a new edit credit : Smo

Best answers
Nice model edits , you're getting better and better each day :yes:
you should change the skintone of gotenks face and change his mouth , it looks pretty weird . I hope you find a good host soon (RS ... hint hint)

Best answers
WOW IM GLAD YOUR BACK Ultra33 :laff:
I missed your awesome edits :D Keep up your good work dude :)
I really hope those Goku GT and Gotenks are d0ne s00n because i LOVE them !!!! WOAH they look awesome !

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree to the dude above. RS should open an UltRa edit section like with "Pr0" edits

Best answers
god dam it ultra ! u pwn at skinning! that gt goku looks amazing (if only i could skin like u *wipes a tea from the eye*) also the darkness of the skins make the models better it gives them a realistic feel to them, gj buddy i look forward to ya new edits in the future gl on them^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom