Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he already did a 100% frieza. im using it now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! THOSE EDITS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! NICE JOB!!!! PWNZORS!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just want to state this before Pr0 looks at this..
Pro will want provided credis for using the hair of his vegeta models

Crits
Namek gohan looks too darkshaded.. same with the skin of most of your edits...

I like your Gogeta

Ginyu was massive in the show but it seems that he is scrawny from the provided pic.

Why do you have "Ultra Edit" for the Mystic Gohan? Did you fix the animation problems?

You should try and work with Photoshop and use the "Smudge" tool for the muscle shadings. It looks Tacky how you have done it.

Best answers
Looks nice but what's up with Namek Gohan's face? Teck's left legg looks broken and Krillin looks like he's wearing stockins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. I'm not trying to be mean, but most of these I have a lot of qualms with. Hmm..

Android 17 - Whats with the pants? Looks like metal..
There's only one rip on his pants that I know of..

Ginyu's head is miscolored, his head is like, huge, and he looks like Krillin anyway.

Gogeta looks more like Gotenks than Gogeta.. aren't the colors all wrong?

Gokan? Pants look like boxes, the shirt is absolutely disgusting, to be honest. SSJ Gokan has Goku's face..

Vegeta.. hmm.. I like it, no complaints, except the muscles look like they got colored in with chalk.

Mystic Gohan - Chopstick Gohan.

Namek Gohan looks like he got some Garlic Jr's stuff in him. Possessed gohan? His left picture looks whack.

Krillin decide to become a cross dresser?

Mr. Satan looks like.. richard simmons.. er.. arms are kind of flat-looking.. in the left pic theres some whackness there.

Saiyan saga goku? I don't remember him having chrome red hair.. but ok.

Teck -- Now what happened here? Legs are ... distorted, faces go into chest and are differently colored, the 'abs' look like they were glued to his shirt.

Yea. I'm done.

I'm not trying to be mean. Please don't take it that way. I'm just.. trying to help, but some of these models desperately need it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your IPs should be unbanned . . . of course if you hadn't made a mess by ban evading you wouldn't have that problem now, would you?

Best answers
I'm liking the face skin on gohan.. it looks like you'd be good at skinning a model of Johnny The Homicidal maniac.. I'm gonna PM you with a request... You should really learn how to use the burn and dodge tools though, the way you do the muscles kinda makes it look like the characters are carved out of wood... a cool effect though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be patience ppl also if you can't see the pics is because maybe the host is down so you'll have to be patience till the host is back up ^_^ .

Best answers
GMan said:
Saiyan saga goku? I don't remember him having chrome red hair.. but ok.
I'm sure thats for kaioken mode (sorry for spelling if its wrong). because he has a red aura instead of white/yellow and he doesnt want to replace it since it would change all yellow auras so he just made the hair.

Best answers
Wele thanx guys , when i was banned i learned how to skin , only i need to skin brighter , and all , i l be doing tham lots now!

Best answers
heh, can't wait to see more models from you. I really like your work. Oh, BTW, check your PM box

Best answers
Works now!

Best answers
wow that namek gohan looks freeky, looks like he is on crack or sumthin, its just his eyes look wierd and stuff. and ur ginyu looks ....a bit to small but that andriod 17 and vegeta are great. all in all good skins :yes:

Bolteh2

B
k, you learned to skin while ur banned, imho you should get anotehr ban to learn to skin good (not saying that you should be banned, just saying that it isnt ehm, good)

the skintones are waaaaaay off, face expression are ehm, weird, dunno exactly but that ginyu and gohan rofl

im just glad that you actually started skinning :) and not ripping like all the other models you did, just keep working on them and ull get there someday

btw, permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom