Best answers
yes, u CAN compile models with milkshape, u know how i know? because im a modeler and i use milkshape, and i use milkshape to compile them! if it chrashed u probly didnt set ur skin for indexed color, either that or its not the correct size for half life, trust me dude i know that im talkin about

Bolteh2

B
1) it is indexed color

2)i really dont know what coudl be wrong, ive compiled models for cin, dod(weapons) etc, my .qc file is correct, everything is assigned etc

btw, are you on irc somewhere? if yes, what chan?

Best answers
nah im never on irc, im rarely even on the comp unless im grounded or have nothin to do

Best answers
His eyes are wrong and his chin should be more pointy.
For the rest, looks good :):yes:

Best answers
Did you make sure u deleted the old refrence smd that dcompiled?
and make sure ur textures are in the decomp dir with the new smd with the model edit in it.

Best answers
you should add one more point in the hair (right in the middle) cause i could of sworn his hair was in vegetas style....anywayz dont have to listen to me im just blabbering! o_o

Bolteh2

B
ok, fatmanterror, can you put a working esf .qc file online plz

i think that is where i made a little mistake

Best answers
Yes give him the thingy! I want to d/l the model, it looks awesome.

Best answers
ive PMed s bolt about it ima have hime sned it to me and ill compile it and host it if he likes

Best answers
wow nice model O_O i wanted to make a model 2 but i cant find a program to make one with but this one is very nice
if are done plz put a link so i can download it

cya

Best answers
Originally posted by MajinAngel
wow nice model O_O i wanted to make a model 2 but i cant find a program to make one with but this one is very nice
if are done plz put a link so i can download it

cya
Get milkshape to make models.

The skin looks nice though. I wish someone would model the jacket so it looks more puffy :X

Best answers
Help me

i have downloaded milkshape but can someone help on the way plz i dont know how to start plz help me give me some advise

MaX

Best answers
majin angel get the tutorials.. nice model but... we all need a goood gotenks models.. so give us all that little guy.. o yeh and he looks black make his skin white. like a real american lol.. not no black:D inless u black. no offence :) .

Best answers
jesus christ wen is this slow ******* gonna release his skin i dont think he is even working onit anymore i think he just wanted our opinions and just keep it for him self

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom