Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i wanted him to. but now i dont. i lost intrest a long time ago. i just figured that he wouldnt release it for us. it looked done so i dont know what the problem was. oh well.....:devgrin:

Bolteh2

B
i kinda need to tell you all

i had problems with my comp (crashed and was gone for like 2 weeks) when i got him back the dude formated it so all was lost

now, i liked the model to, and no, i wasnt going to keep the model my myself, i got some private messages about some guys who wanted the model so badly (didnt know it was that good :s)

also i got a pm from a guy who wants to compile it, i really hope he stills want to do this cuz i kinda suck in bone assignments :s

greetz

Best answers
computer technicians think their so smart all the ever do is re format even when it's a hardware problem (happened to my cousin). Last time I tried to get it fixed by a technician he said he would have to reformat and explained in laymans terms what that ment. I took it home and fixed it myself saving all my presious presious files, Years of school assigments a ton of games and my beloved flash movies.

Bolteh2

B
hmm, ill try to do the ssj3 hair style :S

isnt that hard to do, only it takes alot of poly (especialy the hair of gotenks)

Best answers
eej S-Bolt looking good. Where can I get your great skin please inform me!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Yes i wanna know 2
for me its already finished
pleas release it:] o_o

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He had to start all over those pics you saw are no more he's creating new ones! By the way about the hair give your new model a little more of a vegeta hairstyleand make his boots a lttle thinner.As for the pants the more you go down the bigger they become.Like piccolo.And good luck on the ssj3 hair i've seen a lot of people fail in it.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
He had to start all over those pics you saw are no more he's creating new ones! By the way about the hair give your new model a little more of a vegeta hairstyleand make his boots a lttle thinner.As for the pants the more you go down the bigger they become.Like piccolo.And good luck on the ssj3 hair i've seen a lot of people fail in it.

waar zag je dan die andere plaatjes van ssj3 gotenks??????

In english: where did you see that other pictures of ssj3 gotenks???

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not even close it looks like a weird Gotenks that was never made

Best answers
Read he isn't releasing the model you must read man;( :\

S-bolt-- said
"I kinda need to tell you all

i had problems with my comp (crashed and was gone for like 2 weeks) when i got him back the dude formated it so all was lost

now, i liked the model to, and no, i wasnt going to keep the model my myself, i got some private messages about some guys who wanted the model so badly (didnt know it was that good :s)

also i got a pm from a guy who wants to compile it, i really hope he stills want to do this cuz i kinda suck in bone assignments :s

greetz
"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah are you a racist or something? Because I hate racists and I will crush them with my bare hands if i can!;( By the way S-Bolt have made any progress with your new Gotenks model? Or are you really not making another one?

Best answers
Lets try to keep this a NON racial forums. Cuz ya know its really bad. I mean i wouldnt even joke about it...:\ So plz PLZ stop the racism to urself. or SOMETHING.

Best answers
Proper

He used the proper term, just didnt spell it right. we call them african or african american here in the states but where hes from they might use the old terms, it only applyed to the people that live in north america anyways.
UNCF
s-bolt, models looking really nice, i didnt flip back very many pages but are you doing a ss3 variant?
:idea:

Bolteh2

B
probalby yes, i will try to make ssj3, cuz thatis wat everyone wants..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom