Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Many updates on the model!!!! the arms are done (the hands have to be done^^) and the body have get more details..... What do you think?^^

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://storage.freenet.de/files/get/3496700/gogeta-herzeigen.msz">
</object>

PS: Thx on Nuzzy for his info about the OCX Model Viewer

Best answers
????? I have change something on the host site, can you see it now? but why have I to upload the ms3d- file? I think i must upload the .msz- file?
hm.................... o_O

Best answers
if its not skinned just upload the ms3d even if its just colored just upload the ms3d. but if its skinned (which it looks like it just colored) upload the .msz

Best answers
Whatever, I have upload the msz file, and i think it must work............ can it be that the host iis wrong? I mean, when i upload it on lycos, it didn´t work to me........ but on freenet, it worked fine............ but....... i think only me can see it, because it is uploaded to freenet.......... can you tell me a host, where i can upload it, that it work?

Best answers
THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!! Now i have it!!!!! Here is it:
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/gogeta-herzeigen.msz">
</object>

What "can" I change?

Best answers
that may be awesome but someone failed to mention the fact that it's already 1000+ polys, and he's maybe (not even) 1/2 done.......but still, amazing model @.@

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1000 polies? Can you say OVERLOADED!?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well seeing as tho u r giving me no credit for using my gogeta as a reference.. which is blatantly obvious. Im going to crit u properlly:

disgusting... poly flow is terrible... poly count is just ridiculous... at that state my count was under 600. The over all shape is good... but that is no credit 2 u because u had no idea what u were doing with the proportions and so on, all this came from my pics... i mean jesus u even stole the color from it HAHA good luck with the rest *roll*...*never posts models again*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since when is using a picture of the character you are making require credits?, its not ripping, its not using any parts of your model, its not using anything from it, though he using it as a ref, you cant tell me you make your dbz models without refs, and i dont see you giving credit to the dragonball artists in all of your model posts,

you dont even follow your own teachings, so why should everyone else,

looking at a model to see what they look like before building your own isnst against any type of rule, using actual parts of it without giving credit is however, which he didnt do so get off his ass

Best answers
Smo I'd say the only real thing disgusting around here is your attitude, sure maybe he should give credits for using your model as a ref (which I'm not sure of, now that I look at yours they dont look all that similair). But you really shouldn't be so hard on people, as a professional modeler you should expect people to look up to you and use your models as references, you act as if he reposted your Gogeta and is taking credit for it. I respect you as a modeler but I do not agree with you on this subject.

As stated before, the model looks good so far, despite the high polycount.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha ok mr pro, look if i did the same 2 u would u like iot? like all these bull**** squads.. and ure miracle return? its all lame bull**** ...tis why alot of ppl have left these forums.. i know S-Bolt will agree with taht.

as for me using ref pics.... use cels from the show... if u want i can look up each artist and credit him... and also if u look in my topic, either here or on sos forums u will see taht i even credited ned for using his arms as a refernece... DING preached

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whatever this is getting offtopic again, credits are not required for using pictures as a reference to your models,

and dont gimme that crap about "how would i like it f it happened to you", ive had models ripped before i know how it feels, but ripping and looking at are 2 completely different things, i figure someone as smart as you can understand that,

i for one as you noticed am not one of your groupies on this forum who kiss your ass, i aint got nothin against you and i shouldnt, but when someone says something wrong, smo or not smo im gonna call you on it

maybe s bolt will take your side on this, maybe being friends with a mod has its advantages, but looking at reference pictures has never been against any rules on this forum and you shouldnt act like it is

Best answers
Im in no squad, if your talking to me. But you use picture refs do you not? Does this mean you should have to contact Akira Toriyama and say 'Thanks for letting me use your refs to make my model'. Don't tell me you've never ever based a model upon someone else's, I ain't falling for that, you were a newb once.
You might expect me to kiss your ass like others but I aint gonna. And if someone used MY model as a ref I would be proud knowing that someone is actually interested in my work and thinks that using my model would help their's, obviously thats not how you think.

Best answers
Stop this childish Act of Foolishness!

It all boils down to Smo being mad cuz sum guy tries to make a gogeta model using smos as a ref and not at least giving credits. If i were in smos postion i'd be mad to. But Knowing using refs is not against rules i wouldn't be that mad.

-The solution-
SMO stop being childish plz. This is causing problems.
Kreshi just give smo credits so he will stop being childish.

On-topic

The models great. proportions are kinda strange. get rid of useless polys cuz ur making an eruption of polys dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom