Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok smo, slander im stopping this, i dont wanna sound moddish, but if you got beef with me pm me, you got beef with slander pm slander, etc,..

this thread is about kreshis model, not about his references, and not about smos gogeta, not about smo being childish, its about KRESHIS MODEL and nobody elses

i cant say ill warn you if you dont, i cant say ill lock the thread, im not a mod, thats for them to decide

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hah kissing my ass... offtopic or not, I dont expect anyone 2 kiss my ass.. what those ppl do is none of my business (although i appreciate the support). Everything Ive learned n\in modelling I have either taught myself or asked others, whom i then give credit 2.. wether it be looing at a model or asking them online wat eva... i gave them credit ... slander.... just no ok... dont go that far in... that is just plain stupid.. things including the illegality of this mod and many others. Nuttzy I know you think ure the peoples person but look... your opinion means nothing 2 me and I couldnt care less if ppl think I am an ass hole for saying these things.. after getting a years worth of impatient and ignorant ppl hassling u about models and such u reach ure limit.. ive reached my limit and so im not going to do all this hard work just for some random person to come along and copy me and be praised for it... give credit where its due.. thast all tehre is 2 it. So **** the ****ing **** off!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*(... Copy me, ure awesome!! ...)* Oh please.....Now YOU are acting like an ignorant person.

Bolteh2

B
/me steps in

smo is going trough the same thing i was going trough when i was doing my gotenks...

the same week i showed my gotenks model, 2 ppl started a gotenks model/pack, and omg, thye both had the same poly build/poly flow as the pmy gotenks on the pics i showed

1 of those gotenks mdoellers even went trough every damn signly step of my evolution report (from chest to the whole thing) i mean, i first modelled the chest between the 2 ends of the jacket, he did exactly same thing, polies were exactly placed on same position etetc

after that i decided to never show any models in here again...

as you can see this is exactly the same thing as smo is going through now...
when i first openned this thread, and looked at the pics, i was like.. "WTF, did smo release his gogetta or what? and did this guy rip it from him???" cuz this is obviously takan from smos pics..

i for 1 think that stuff like this belongs in the ripping department, its hell alot frustrating to see that every damn new modeller uses render of YOUR model to make his model

nuttzy, ive expected more of you... i thought you wre one of those guys on the forum to keep their heads cool etc, i didnt expect you to say a thing like "being friends with mods is usefull", thx to you i might quit with modding, since i cant be good friends with other ppl....

og and on the model: worst poly count ever, worst poly flow ever, thats about it

tip: kreshi: figure out ur own style thank you

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom