Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vassago has plenty of expierence (I guess?). Post some of your work and then let the rest of the community pass judgement on it.

Ohh this is getting exciting im finally arguing with someone.

Best answers
check the main page editing page for some quick stuff i did, the public knows what my work is like...im not here trying to boast about my work, im talking in general about the modeling scene...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hello vas is a profesinal model hes even doing some of the models for the new daredevil game so id sugest u bite ur tounge before saying he cant model :\

Best answers
quote whover said that "he cant model"...

i aint seen his work to comment, all i seen is this guy and some guy with long hair..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and the cell, freezer, vegeta, ect...

Best answers
NEWSFLASH:Vassago sucks at modeling,im sorry i broke it to ya.it isnt that hard to get a job with a company anymore.........damn look around

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WHAT!!!! You dare insult Vassago.
*Brings out the pitchfork and the rest of the forumers*

Best answers
lol, knew that was gonna happen, Ulti is an amzing modeler and that comment would haev pissed him off, im out of this lil arguement now :p later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vassago is an excellent modeler.
Turk is an excellent modeler
Ultimate is an excellent modeler
Vassago is a professional
Turk is not
Ultimate is not (i think)

That is basicaly a summery, All of you are good modelers there is no need for it to get out of contol. But i have faith in Vassago that he did not rip or use any models for "reference"
I can remember when vas posted some pics of his high poly work like an alien head with no nose, and i can tell you it was an excellent model, i am not a modeler my self but i am not blind, vassago is an excellent modler and im sure he would post pics to prove but why does he have to prove anything to you or anyone else!
Great work Vas on all your work,and good luck with your job you deserve it!

And comeon guys keep it civil!

BrunO

Best answers
bruno it aint that were saying he sucks, hes amazing, look at the new dbz game, the models look like **** right? but they are profesionals...being "pro" doesnt make u good, im sure vas is good though, i never said nothing that would sya he wasnt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltimateSS
NEWSFLASH:Vassago sucks at modeling,im sorry i broke it to ya.it isnt that hard to get a job with a company anymore.........damn look around
The comment was not mainly directed at you but more Ultimate but I included you in my comment because you were involved in the "discussion"
I noticed that you never said that he sucked or where rude or brash in any of your comments but ultimate was, in short just plain being stupid. But being a professional by defination is someone who is that good at what they do they get paid for it, im sure that there professional who are some of the worlds best and im sure some ametures are the worlds best, but by being a professional your skills are recognised as good! But there are exceptions to everything. Pros can be excellent or they can be crap its but in general they are good because that is there job!

BrunO

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO

The comment was not mainly directed at you but more Ultimate but I included you in my comment because you were involved in the "discussion"
I noticed that you never said that he sucked or where rude or brash in any of your comments but ultimate was, in short just plain being stupid. But being a professional by defination is someone who is that good at what they do they get paid for it, im sure that there professional who are some of the worlds best and im sure some ametures are the worlds best, but by being a professional your skills are recognised as good! But there are exceptions to everything. Pros can be excellent or they can be crap its but in general they are good because that is there job!

BrunO

Very well stated BrunO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exatly u dont get payed for making crap

Vassago

V
I've been modeling for 3 years now, and roughly only 6 months of that has been character modeling, on and off. I made Goku in about 4 hours, so of course it has flaws. ALL of my character models have flaws. Am I best character modeler? hell no, and I boldly admit to that.

Ersen, I have seen your models, and you do have talent, but don't think you are hot crap man, because you are far from it. I know I'm not great, and I state that up front. If you want to be a corporate jackass at IBM, thats your choice. Money isn't everything man, in fact it's nothing. I love my job, and I love to make games, period. I got paid a pathetic 27k a year at my last job, but I was dedicated 120% to my work - it's the only thing I care about.

I've gotten to where I am from farking hard work, nothing more. The past 3 years I've been modeling, I've also been learning. I have taught myself everything I know. I didn't come from a wealthy family, and never had a job where I earned enough to go to college. I was also too damn stupid to earn a scholorship. It's because of that discipline that I love my work so much. It's more than disrespect when you people try to accuse me of stealing or ripping artwork- it's a disgrace. You have no idea what the hell that makes me feel like. I have worked my ass off for ESF, and the 3D market in general. I'm currently working for a gaming studio in Reno called 5000ft, where I'm doing 2d/3d artwork for the game Daredevil, for Xbox and PS2. That is what I care about people - games. Thats ALL I care about. I live for my job, and I'm DAMN gratefull for having my dream job at only age 22.

If you don't like my work, thats perfectly fine, I'm sure a lot of people don't. But if thats the case, go somewhere else. Don't try to accuse me of something when it's so blatently obvious you are lying - it just makes YOU look like an idiot. For others, it's nicer to give constructive critisism rather than saying "YOU SUCK". Thats not a professional way to act, more like the ramblings of an insecure child. Grow up, thats all I have to say.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well put

btw sorry about the small edit but you were circumventing anti-cuss and i didnt really wanna warn a team member

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just for the record Vass, Im probably one your biggest fans

Thought it might be nice to end this thread on a lighter note ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom