Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassago

V
Well guys, this will be my last post for about the next two weeks or so. I'll be moving to reno tomorrow for a new job I got with a game studio called 5000ft. I'll be working on player models for a ghame called Daredevil for PS2 and Xbox. Just go ahead and leave your comments and critique, and I'll reply again when I get hooked up in Reno.

I did this model and skin over the past 3 days, so it's a bit rushed, and the face doesn't exactly look much like Goku :p

I might redo the face before the beta 1 release if I can get the time, but don't count on it ;)

Enough talk, right? :p Here is your spikey haired hero, GOKU!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Firtsly.........

Congratulations on your new job Vass, after seeing some of your work, I think you'll go a long way mate.

Secondly.......

That is a great looking Goku model, Im sure with some skinning changes on the face area, it will absolutely rock. All that strikes me at first glance is that the centre of his brow is too low, and the mouth is slightly wrong, It still passes for a very angry Goku, but seeing the way you like to do things, im sure you wont be happy with it till its perfect ;) IMHO It will be well worth the wait.

btw: Hows your custom character coming along? i was really impressed with the way he was looking.

Cheers

Best answers
Yeah the model looks great, but yeah the face does need a lot of work but anyways that's pretty damn good for a rushed. Later Dude. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyes are too close together
goku looks like a criminal :D
and as said before the centre of his brow is too low

but the rest is :yes: :yes: :yes:
:notice: 19/20 points

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like the model ALOT but the face skin is kinda.. O_O

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face needs work otherwise good

btw wheres the symbol on his back??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
too highlighted cheeks and eyes too high.. the face just look mad.. maybe a sweeter face. gentle :p

other than that the body and skin is perfect, just nedd some touch up in face.

Best answers
much better than the older one, head needs work, i liek your arms...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet :yes:

The face only looks wrong because you eschewed Toriyama's style for the face. It's nice in it's own right, just not DBZish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats grat but hey the face looks like goku is just about to bust out an AK and hold you up! The face skin is the only prob i can see with the model and skin.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago

I might redo the face before the beta 1 release if I can get the time, but don't count on it ;)
nobody seem to have read this line lol...

*I read it spinneh, im trying to convince him to MAKE the time, cuz he's so dammed Kick Ass!*
Cheeseman

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually ignore sentances from regulars which spell my name with a s but ill mke an exception for this

Please stop calling me sex0r :S

Best answers
2 cents

Im going to have to jump on the bandwagon on this one, Looks absolutely great. Vassago, you surely have a talent there. Good luck with your career, maybe ill end up buying a game from 5000ft hehe.

Also, thats one hell a of a FANTASTIC Model for halflife.......i swear it could pass off for a quake 3 model.

P.S. Congrats once again.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Thats grat but hey the face looks like goku is just about to bust out an AK and hold you up!
omg lol, I tought the exact same thing.

I don't reall care about the face tough... I mean.. we're not really gonna notice that ingame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats

It's nice to me.The eye's need work thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that model rocks supreme a pitty to loose such a skilled team member

Vassago

V
Hey guys, im safe and sound in Reno ;)

Im on a freind's PC so I must be brief. I should be getting my pimpin house here pretty soon, and some fast ass DSL soon after that.

Thanks for the feedback on Goku so far though guys - I'll be sure to fix his face (as I stated before), as well as adding the emblem to his back. BTW - I'm not leaving the team. I'll still be working on models and textures for ESF.

One more thing - when Daredevil comes out for PS2 and Xbox - be sure to go and buy it! ;)

Look for me in the credits will ya? hehe (Joshua Stubbles).

In any case, take care guys, I should be back online soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom