Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder what teh vegeta model will look like even though i cant imagine it getting any better :D

btw cheese go to chatroom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin better (re: GREAT!)
Yeah im NUTS! its just from your post that i got the impression that you where going to remodel the head.

BrunO

Best answers
Looks like you're trying to make it look like this Goku model by Gogitason from SOS...?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
damn that looks good up there ... whats SOS?

vass nice model but the head and neck look a bit small to me

Best answers
Yeah i have to agree, the head does look alittle small compared to the body,but.....

Since You don't have the time to remodel the whole head, You know what, thats okay with me!:D

Your Model Is excellent. Being an HL Model, it stands up there with the q3 Models.

Like ive said more than a couple times, Great job! Face looks hella better. I hope you stay with esf as long as possible, your skills as a modeller & skinner rock.

Long Live DBZ!....and Vassago :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow!! That updated pic u put up is amazing!! Everything is in proportion, and..............wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there any site that advertises all DBZ mods cus until errrr well no longer than half a yeah ago i didnt even know ESF existed and until recently the only other thing close to a DBZ mod i knew of was BFP but now im seein all these other DBZ mods and id just like to know if theres a site that has all the up and coming ones and the others that are already around

Best answers
Wow!! That updated pic u put up is amazing!! Everything is in proportion, and.............. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................

what updated pic??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
Wow!! That updated pic u put up is amazing!! Everything is in proportion, and.............. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what updated pic??
god.......
look at page 5:S

Vassago

V
My goku model was not made to look like that other goku model. Gogitason has a better sense of anatomy than I do, and his is much better than my own. I did not use his model as reference in any way, I only used anatomy and image book references.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vas i knowyou said you wernt going to remodel the head but it kind looks smaller know did you do any thing or just reskin it?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

what updated pic??
I was lookin at the Q3 model thinkin that Vassago had done it, but I already commented on his work!! :p

BTW, nice game of DOD last nite Vassago!! :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new face is awesome, since it has just a general look to his face, not really showing any general motion, awesome.

Best answers
ugf finally,i can register,anyway,yesh the style reminds me alot of gogi's.why wont you post flatshaded?the head's hair seems fishy seeing as the only otherhead that ever had the reverse spike for no reason at all in the middle of his head was bfp,so you must have some model references as well,other than your pics,but really that looks like a gogi wanna be,im sorry.its so bluntly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom