Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B
im 100% sure that i wont download it for the simply reason: 1200 polies + 1200 polies = 2400 polies for 1 mdoel (hl can handle it but takes down the fps because of it

now lets see, replacement for goku or vegeta, hmmm, lets say 4 of them in 1 map (server of 10 ppl)

4 * 2400 = 9600 polies + sprites and stuff

what i think is: this much polies + the sprites + the high map r-speeds, well i think when you normally have 60 fps that you will now have 30 MAX

anyway, its nice idea, but be sure to give credits and ask permission by the original makers of the models i think smo and azn?)

Best answers
Ill get around 90/80 fps so i will have 60/50 fps and that is playable so i will download it ! :D Because it kix assz0r :D
Good work ! I just love it :D

Best answers
fortnox said:
there were some pepole makeing a gotenks one i wonder what happened to that oh well great work dudes!
I'm made one yet still upgrading ^_^
*on-topic*
shijing can u pls make an avi even with milkshape for the fusion anime PLEASE!!!!!!!! I wanna see it bad :p

Best answers
Nice

Moshe Kipod Ham said:
I'm made one yet still upgrading ^_^
*on-topic*
shijing can u pls make an avi even with milkshape for the fusion anime PLEASE!!!!!!!! I wanna see it bad :p
I would love to see that to but i was wondering since you did this maybe u can do a Gotenks version in the Future

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, personally, i say... gotenks/goten/trunks
but beggers cannot be choosers... anyways... ive done a nice idle animation too, goku in various idle positions, vegeta sneaks up and slaps him round the back of his head, goku swings round and vegeta trys to convince him that it wasnt it, then over and over again :p

anyways, the fusion, ive made a nice demo piccy, so it shows you the several stages, but i need an uploader that can take big piccys ^_^

Best answers
oh shijing maybe your wish will be granted ... ill finish a trunks off soon and maybe you want to help me too ..... OO anyways keep it going and post sum screenies of the fusion dance ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good luck people..... i didnt think this was possible but anyway, hope it goes well with no bugs or anything involved :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont think its possible? what ya mean! we got it ingame, we got a few attacks done, i even done the trans!

heres the demonstation i uploaded of the trans :p~

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
very nice definatly a Good job just 1 thing
plzplzplz DO NOT USE smo's goku (he walkes like he has to take a leak or something)

Best answers
There's only on prob...
The fusion won't work!!!! They need to touch each one by one finger LOL not the whole hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you expect me to do about it? want me to remodel all of there hand adding more polys to the already over loaded model? then add more bones ot the already overboned skeleton? no.. either have it like that or not at all ..

Best answers
O_O amazing!!!
are all the attacks it needs animated or just kamehameha, spirit bomb and generic beam?
ow, I'm defenitely gonna use this one, I once wanted to make one myself
but I was too lazy :devgrin:

Best answers
Look really good but how much FPS do you get shing and what are your specs? Because I got a pretty slow computer and I already have a hard time playing in-game.

Best answers
Hey I was just jk with ya...
Don't take me too seriusly I can be wacky sometimes :p
U did an awsome job there LOL don't worry ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad i'll only be able to make them do the dance with wishing for power. I have a low end pc so i can't use it against another person especially not online. But it looks really nice from what i've seen so far. Btw when they did the double attack in buu's innards, they also had their faces touching eachother, it's a small detail but it adds to the :yes: :yes: I wish you guys the best of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom