Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
darn u guys i had the same idea but i cant model/animate/do crap . but any way i cant wait :D :cool: :D :shocked:

Best answers
I ment if he pulled this off he would be able to make a Goten + Trunks = Gotenks version but asian any development im not rushing just askin :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IDEA! how about using the double kamehameha they did against Buu in his head?
what do you mean double kamehameha? Goku did kamehameha and Vegeta did final flash

btw great fusion idea. :yes:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's keep this on topic, gents. This thread is devoted squarly to Vegeta and Goku, and (equalling) Gogeta, that's what they are planning on making, so that's what the thread should remain about.

On-Topic: This idea was a widely suggested thing in the past, before the beta release. It will be really neat, IMO to see how this idea is played out in the form of a system of custom models, sounds, and possible sprites. Good luck with it, guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only problem i can see you run into with the sounds is that you only hear Goku say "fu...sion.... ha" in the series soo far. And the Janenba movie isnt released yet neither is the Shrenron saga of Dragonball Gt.

The fusion of the earrings: Vegetto would probably be alot easier for sounds. Great idea soo far, and Good luck :]

Best answers
This will DEFINATLY be promising, you even caught the ESF modelers eyes themselves. This model will surely be good, coming from the three of you, good luck!! Im sure it'll be great.

Best answers
ok ive got some animations done. i don't how far everyone else is on anims. ill post pics of some anims later. and we still need more animators

Best answers
when this is finished, you guys could take the skeleton and animations and paste a trunks and goten model onto it and make gotenks, ooh.. you could fuse just about anything this way.. you guys are on to something. I think I might need to buy milkshape... Is this going to replace goku AND vegeta? Goku transforms into Gogeta, and Vegeta transforms into Vegetto? I think that'd be cool..

Best answers
For Vegetta fusion dance wouldn't be coorect. Perhaps make Goku put hand in his pocket, grab something, Vegeta picks something out of the hand and they put something on. The rest of the Animations would be the same...

Best answers
2 players fusing

Yeah, This sounds like it will be big for the ESF mod, But, When you are fusing, are you going to have vegeta following you around everywhere you go? I was thinking that you should have just 2 players over the internet that are goku/vegeta fuse together cause its gonna look cheesy with vegeta following you around :p make the powerlevels have to be that same, and when you press the fusion button a little light in a corner pops up and it tells you that your ready, etc... and also, it should make your powerlevels exactly the same, also if its in 2 player mode, you should make a gogeta, and a vegeto , so the person with the vegeta character is controlling vegeto the whole time, and the goku character controls the gogeta character.. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS :D

Best answers
Kozak said:
Yeah, This sounds like it will be big for the ESF mod, But, When you are fusing, are you going to have vegeta following you around everywhere you go? I was thinking that you should have just 2 players over the internet that are goku/vegeta fuse together cause its gonna look cheesy with vegeta following you around :p make the powerlevels have to be that same, and when you press the fusion button a little light in a corner pops up and it tells you that your ready, etc... and also, it should make your powerlevels exactly the same, also if its in 2 player mode, you should make a gogeta, and a vegeto , so the person with the vegeta character is controlling vegeto the whole time, and the goku character controls the gogeta character.. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS :D
This has been discussed MANY and MANY and MANY times before. IT IS NOT possible in ESF by now, and even if could not be done just using models. Requires coding.

BTW: I thought of the 2-boned-animated-chars in one model before but was just too lazy to make one :laff: I'm really looking forward to this.

And to the Gotenks-people: Because of size differences I don't think you can use this model's bones as a base for chibi goten/ trunks.

Best answers
A real fusion won't be implented in ESF, i'm guessing EVER. This mod isn't moving to HL2 (from what I've heard), so the whole thing is probably gonna go down the drain a few months after H2 comes out

Best answers
omg sum1 was faster than me, naahhh ;) wanted to do the same thing with my goten and trunks to do a gotenks model lol. but for now you did it and got my idea too ... so this will be finished much sooner *sigh* anyways nice idea, wish u luck to bring it ingame bla bla bla ... you got shijing it wont go anything in the wrong direction so do it :)

Best answers
Actually ive seen this done. In BFP i played for a while and i used the gotenks model. It really works nice. I love it. So this will work really nice. Gl u guys and im suprised i didnt suggest it earlier when i first saw it in BFP. hehe. But i guess there is a reason for everything eh? So gl u guys i really think u can do it so u got my support!! :D :yes: :] :cool: :smile: :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
epoly will be thru the roof...2 models instead of one, from 1300 polies to 2600 polies...is that why you are getting 36 fps in your screenshot? it simply wont work....

Best answers
Optional said:
epoly will be thru the roof...2 models instead of one, from 1300 polies to 2600 polies...is that why you are getting 36 fps in your screenshot? it simply wont work....
Ah ha ur right! i forgot BFP is for the Quake game and that has A TON MORE polys. We will see opty if u say it wont work..then i believe ya. BOoOoOo noo that is y i didnt suggest it. I REMEMBER NOW!! NOOOO! :cry: well thats life. heh. :]

notice everytime someone posts new posts the smilies r in a differ order. They confuse the hell out of me!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care if i have this and i lag. lol, but other ppl will be pissed, i could only play with bots, AHHH

Best answers
well i'm back now, and time to try and complete as many animations as i can, so far generic beam most of the idle poses kamehameha are finished by gogetenks, he is now starting hte spirit bomb, and about the sound Tc. That would be really kind of you if you could provide us with some sounds. ^_^
well, gogetenks will post some pics, and i'll try to get some in-game shots.
bblz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom