💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi, i made a lil drawing, and i saw some work collord on this board, so i thought, what the hell, lets give it a shot, so here it is my magnificent *cough* and proffesional * double cough*
i call the guy, the evil proffesor since i made him that lil glas on his eye... hey why you looking at me for! o_o

please tell me what you think off:

1. the drawing
2. the colloring
3. the shading wich sucks
4. overall

and please gimme some crits

greets The Wangster.

Best answers
it looks ok :yes: but I don't like that guy/picture in general.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok? w0w its a miracle! i think it sucks... :fight: but i just used this drawing of mine to practise coloring and shading, i have much better drawings!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but usually shadows are darker. Not a bad try.

Best answers
There are only three spots where it is darker. Well good first try.

Best answers
dude, he got women lips. I unno, i don't like the drawing at all. Looks very..awkward. The skin tone you chose is very good. And the shading...it could use some work but good for a first try.

Overall...meh...not great but not the worst i've ever seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, i know he got woman lips, i couldnt find a realistic tone for the lips so i just picked a brown lipstick lookalike color, but, i know it sucks, can you guys please tell me what i can improve

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the coloring is so so, but u need to work alot on shading

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i know, but it was a first attempt, il try to do some more later, to practise that art.

thnx for the critz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if the sun is in the upper right hand corner, your shading is completely wrong. You have to think about the shapes of the guys body, and how light would react with it. Those parts that you have shaded should actually probably be brighter than normal, since the sun would shine on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom