Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

new version has hands :D

poly count: 1444 :D <- fok yeh baby

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow! nice one there m8, im shure that he did not have so many goiters around the neck though, he still rocks! i hope you put a "batter the tubby dude" mode into ghp ^_^ hope it's actual size, amagine it, one fat git, sever little dudes, fat git towers over buildings trying to get yas, *snaps out of it* very realistic model there anyways

Best answers
Nice one Smo, but I really can believe it only has 1444 polies, that unbelievebel... Make another face skin, this looks kinda kiddy...

Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
Nice one Smo, but I really can believe it only has 1444 polies, that unbelievebel... Make another face skin, this looks kinda kiddy...
I think the face is perfect and Fat Janemba was kinda Kiddy wasn't he;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Janemba Janemba Janemba Janemba Janemba!!!!!!!! Very nice awesome job.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great job of all of them, youve really captured the look and feel of Dragonball Z, and i cant wait to play with them in GHP ;D

Best answers
excellent work!

i was waiting for someone to make a janemba so long, i haveto ty and have to say that the model is outstanding, u have my aproval :yes:

Best answers
1st pic: the Yamcha model looks great but what's that on his right arm;/

2nd pic: is that Gohan your's or God Gundams??? The Tien doesen't seem to have a mouthO_O But i love the Goku, Janemba, Vegeta and Pikkon Great job on those models :]

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
Well... Fat Janenba was kiddy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn!
those are VERY sweet models!kick ass gohan and thin janemba.
i would love to c the Vegeta un bd :)

Best answers
Great models smo, but I don't like the SSJ Vegeta because he's battle damaged.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol trhhanks guys, and teh thing on yamchas arm.. is his symobl.. it went on his arm for some reason :p shood be on his chest :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Smo you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DARN I LOVE THOSE MODELS THERE SO BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECES I CANT WAIT TILL GHP IS RELEASED ME LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

Best answers
smo....i love it.... *too bad janemaba wont go in esf, well atleast ur model, be perfect for a buu converison.... WAIT THATS IT NEW thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Would U make a Vegeto model for Esf please and Ur groups of models r KewL!

🌠 Staff
Best answers
smo forgot to tell everyone here that gohan and tien are my models, he just skinned them -_-
DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME CREDIT FOR MY WORK AS WELL SMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom