Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I was bored,so i played a bit with the scale function of the half-life model viewer,and this was the result :

if you like it, i ´ll release this tomorrow.

Credits:

SS Vegeta for the original Vegeta Model,rescaled by me
Viaolator for the skin ,reskined by me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, if you ask for honest opinions, that looks like normal vegeta after being cork-screwed into a smaller size.

Wise Master

W
Amen to what Gr00vy said.Is bad it doesnt have the look or feeling of a Chibi Vegeta look at more reference pics.

Best answers
off topic: is there supposed to be a chibi vegeta in GT?I thought goku was the only one that got turned into a kid again.

on topic: the model is ok

Best answers
Chibi Vegeta appears in the last episode of DB GT, fighting the Grandson of Pan, which happens to be Goku JR., a boy who looks exactly like goku. Chibi Vegeta actually is Vegeta JR., the descendant of Bra.
Anyways, the model doesn't look too bad...but the legs could use some work. They look a bit disformed.

Best answers
As a fan of vegeta's i have to say that its a damn good edit/model i luv it.. But do u think u can make all of them characters Chibi?!?!?!? it would be funny to see evil buu Chibi :laff:

Best answers
*Slaps Cpt Ginyu*
Chibi is just wrong in my opion
Full hight or not high even tho I had said I will DL this model but only cos it is vegeta

Best answers
Well, he said he just rescaled it so... you should know then that he just shrimpt him...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, shrimpt.

anyway, the eyebrows are too big

Wise Master

W
Originally posted by [=TM=] Vegetto
Chibi Vegeta appears in the last episode of DB GT, fighting the Grandson of Pan, which happens to be Goku JR., a boy who looks exactly like goku. Chibi Vegeta actually is Vegeta JR., the descendant of Bra.
Anyways, the model doesn't look too bad...but the legs could use some work. They look a bit disformed.
Yes that's right and he looks way different and his gloves are different too go to www.dbgtn.com and look for Vegeta Jr. take a look at some pics and use them as reference.Oh and Tm Vegetto is that Vegetto from DBGT Final Bout lol ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u should do the new chibi goku not goku a new goku when pan is old

Best answers
oke the migget´s models suxx i don´t like it they should be grown ups

Best answers
Bebi, that didnt make sense...thats like slapping a 8 year old for being a kid :p . I like the eyebrows, even though they dont look alot like the real Vegeta jrs.
To wise master: No, thats my own model I made......
(Lets see how many people catch on :p )

Best answers
Looks just lik Vegeta jr when u see him battle goku jr in the last epsode of gt great work. Muscles are a bit to big

Best answers
hey man wat size was that i want it i want the size so i can have 4 my self 2 make didnt c y u didnt release it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom