Best answers
lol that looks pretty good so far man!

huead a bit big make that smaller though :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far, it looks pretty good.
My only notice was that the skin of the neck is a little bit different shade than the skin of the arms.
Or is this only because of the view of the picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its like that because i havent got around to detailing it yet lol :)

Best answers
well, I know atleast part of that model was made by God Gundam, so credits need to go to him, but that's all I can tell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*credits to god gundam and whoever else that made this model for bid for power" :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i´d like it good job man work faster i´ll play with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill try to finish it as fast as i can... I think i found out where it came from... i think its SMO's old old old OLD... chibi trunks model for dmz or it still could be for bf... but i think its his

Best answers
GJ i've been looking for a chibi trunks model for ages, and yeah i think its for (e)bfp, i sure looks like it

Best answers
its bfp trunks lol good skin thow ^_^ the neck skin dont look right and the belt skin looks dodgie lol
but other wize gj buddy!

Best answers
omfg this mesh is lookin like ****. no dont get mad man :) i didnt mean your skin ;) the skin is pretty nice but i think u should add some more folds to the pants and also you could add some detail to the brest area, though nice skin , keep it up :)

Best answers
pretty good, but the hair doesn't look 100% perfect to me, good though, and he has too big ears.
if it turns out alright, I'm definitely gonna use it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok here's the update for chibi trunks... i still havent fixed that huge masive head (that still is filled with empty space due to vegeta's gene's);) well hope yall like it

Best answers
Just-a-guy said:
pretty good, but the hair doesn't look 100% perfect to me, good though, and he has too big ears.
if it turns out alright, I'm definitely gonna use it!
i likfe the face ;P
what character it would be replace? when u want the trunk original then make a new weapon model for the trunks sword.
but the model is ok.

Best answers
i think it should replace trunks and just use the sword from the tapion movie :] anyway, great model! i hope its released soon. now i just gotta find a goten model (1.1 compatible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its going to replace gohan.. i cant really find anyone else his size and matches his strenth (at that age) but ima do some new animations for him "like going ssj" replacing the kamehameha animation with the buster cannon" u know stuff like that :p

Best answers
weel yur da boss...i hope u finish soon. are u gonna make a goten model to go with it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep. and pan. :) i wouldnt say im the boss... there's plenty of ppl that are better tahn me here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom