Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I just started a new model of chibi goku not from gt but dragonball i don't know if i'm going take the time to animate it well here it is so far:

Best answers
how i model i model 1/2 of the model then weld the sides together thats why that lines there

Best answers
hey man looking great. but one question wil it be for esf?

Best answers
i'm not sure as of yet if it's going to be for esf there is a good chance it will though

Best answers
Originally posted by PeetiPablo
Looks great!! all your models rock dude
He only has 4 posts.:S

BTW:Nice model so far but the hair detail could use a lil work.:] :yes:

*Dont be so quick to jump on ppl, He may be known to people from other sites :rolleyes: *
Admin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me likes....
keep it up like that, and make a good skin

Best answers
Originally posted by PeetiPablo
Looks great!! all your models rock dude
do you know of a zoids mod called Zoids Chaotic Battle thats the only other forum that i've made models for also i'm probably going to post new pictures later tonight

Best answers
Originally posted by Monkey_Fish
I just started a new model of chibi goku not from gt but dragonball i don't know if i'm going take the time to animate it well here it is so far:
I find it alittle too short (I know Goku is short though :p ) anyway nice model. :yes:

Best answers
looks great, but if you reskin the GT chibi goku you can make it looks like the dragonball goku, i like that one better:D:D

Best answers
ok heres the reasons i don't plan on doing that
1. that defeats the purpose of me making the model and
2. Dragonball GT Goku and Dragonball Goku look diferent
Now i'm not saying you idea wouldn't be good if i wanted to just use a reskin but i want to make the model and skin it my self

almostdeleted

A
Looks good, question, if its for ESF, what will be the transformation?

Best answers
thats a good idea maybe i will make the oozaru and make it huge so it's more like a gag transformation and the model if i do that would replace the goku models so you can revert back to go in to doors and such things

Best answers
if you were to make a transformation,majke it oozaru,but i think you should make it like the size of oozaru vegeta is right before hes ssj4,you know when the yellow beams and energy go away hes like a human sized golden oozaru,make an oozaru that size

Best answers
Damn that is one fine looking model u have there now jusy make his arms and his feet or legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom