Best answers
here are some models ive done.they need skins.i will give credits when they are released and not until (that means shut your face hole proffesional)PLEASE SKIN MY MODELS!!:cry: anyway here are pics:

sexy android 18:

evil android 17:

and the meniacal buu:

almostdeleted

A
Well the 17 looks good, and buus nose looks weird, make it look more natural. And can you post a front angle of 18, because it looks like there is a neck problem, but think its the angle.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant even tell what his nose looks like from that angle, and what does it matter. its not like youre gonna see it in game:S

Best answers
well no ones getting anything until THEY ARE SKINNED

ps.need a skinner:laff:

Best answers
what program would you use to do them paint shop pro 7,adobe photeshop,dear god not paint

Best answers
I would like to have a go at skining your models since i want to learn. I make all my own sig's and so i no photoshop 7 well pm if i can have a go at skining :)

Best answers
Those models are great, someone finally made an 18. If she is fixed up a bit, and skinned i'll be first in line to download her (if you let people download them ;) )

Best answers
who are you going to let super buu replace? plz tell me its gonna replace thin buu, i dont like the way hes looking at me, hes scaryo_O

anywayz the models look sweet:D

Best answers
After many hours of ****ing around with paintshop pro. i cant do ****. I have no idea how to do anything. someone else can do it;(

Best answers
How do u skin the model in adobe, paintshop pro etc..like how do you edit all the diff sides of the body etc...

Best answers
Soccer he is done all hes lookin for is a skinner. So be my guest.. errrrrr his guest....o_O ..... yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom