Brolli wip for all who are looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
plz stop bumping all these threads... this thread is dead i think..

Best answers
well has he stopped working on it?? if so then yeah, but if not then why not talk about it.
First off i think his shoulders on ussj should be broader and second who is he gonna replace?? hmm maybe someone could do something like they did with that bebi vegeta where they changed the sb but maybe with a different char?? I dunno. Brolly is my absolute fav and seeing as the team isnt gonna add any movie chars into the game, keep up the awesome work

Best answers
i would replace it with frieza and make frieza attacks Green then in USSJ all attack are yellow

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
umm id say give up.. go get the one azn made on red saiyin cos gg aint gunna release it.

Best answers
dead thread

I know this thread is probally dead but was this model ever released it looks awsome and oh yeah i already use the search button:)

Best answers
Lol this thread has been dead for a while now u can tell by looking at the dates but anyway im curious to know if that model has been released also im mean finally a decent brolly model because the one that replaces goku sucks and i never seen one that replaces vegeta but anyway its one of the best looking models ive seen.....:p :id:

Best answers
Damn this model is cool

hmm from the looks of that model it couldnt be for esf but anyway im curious abot the anz brolly model also hope he post a link.....:paper:

Best answers
Re: Damn this model is cool

Originally posted by Gameinformer313
hmm from the looks of that model it couldnt be for esf but anyway im curious abot the anz brolly model also hope he post a link.....:paper:
Acourse that model isnt for esf its for some other dbz mod called gohan hidden power i think thats the name anyway i hope anz model looks something like this one.....

Best answers
i call upon the moderator gods once again to briong down their iron fist of closure on this thread!!!

lol j/k I've seen deader threads but this ones beginin to smell rotteno_O :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom