Best answers
Shes my best friends friend, i jacked his buddy list and started bugging all his friends and met her. We were probably gonna be goin somewheres by next weekend, but some jerk dude lied to get her away from me and to get into her pants. If I had met her IRL before, I would have sent her an actual gift, probably insanely expensive too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
girls do care ;) dunno with what kinda geeks you went out with :)
no, if you date the hottties and the nice non *****es combined, (like i am dating) they wil accept it.
they wil know that it doesnt matter how much it costs, she will apreciate it <---( misspelled again?)

Retired
Best answers
well I know the nice hot girls dont care what you give them, but aslong as its real. something virtual like that doenst cut it imo. atleast not where I come from.

Best answers
well shes been being a big b**** to me for the past couple days, so i guess it didnt work, lol

this girl is really mean and is proving to be really immature

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask her what the f*ck she's playing at, sorry but being messed around isn't the way a relationship works, be straight forward and tell her to take it or leave it, if things dont work out - her loss, and u'll probabably find sum1 else hu's a little less childish................

btw why dya wanna give her stuff? uve already sed sorry (in a original way) wud u expect gifts if she was sorry about sumthing?

*my apoligies if i sound harsh :)*

Best answers
yeah yo i had problems like that too, but i give the girl a chance to take or leave, and now im with a super hot girl at my school, so it will all work out bud.

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
Love makes blind I guess :)
Yea.. what?

And maybe you should spend more time with her or something. Do the things she want's to do. Just a suggestion.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, take her to the movies she likes, or give her some stuff, show her u care about her, and if she still bi***es at ya, bite her and kick her in the ass, u can find better ppl

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good I guess, but I'll go with Gfk and most of the others and say you made this cause you blocked a chick lol you prolyl liek her :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignor her, she will be upset then talk to you and say sorry to you for being a b****. Beat the crap out of the guy who did this he need a good punch in tha face. Maybe she is acting this way because she likes you and doe snot want you to know or is emmbarrested(Spelt WAY wrong) to tell you.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
Yea.. what?

And maybe you should spend more time with her or something. Do the things she want's to do. Just a suggestion.
well you asked why he was still with her if she's mean, thats why I said love makes blind.

Best answers
She lives like 20 minutes from my house but we havnt met yet, i met her from my friends buddy list, he knows her personally. I already asked her to movies, but she said she wanted to talk more online first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if shes really a b14tch, pack yo bags and RUN! get outta there! get a other girl man! enough in this world!

Best answers
If I do stop associating with her, i would rather it be on friendly terms anyways tho

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you wanna get rid of a girl, tell her u like DBZ, lol she'll kick u.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, if she flipped over block. Dude, lay the smackdown, seriously, she has issues or something if she god mad since you blocked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom