Best answers
hey sup guys right dont mean to be a noob but are there any 1.1 models avaible for download yet? i checked red saiyen dont think there 1.1 compatable im more consernd on finding trunks ,vegeta ,goku and buu skins any help most welcome cheers guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you can get ned´s Vegetto and Hawki_ice´s miari Gohan both on RS!

Best answers
realy battle dammaged? plus im only isntrested in vegeta,goku,trunks and buu and vegetto isent jst vegetta like i said ive tried rs before thanks n e ways

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there are only 2 models released for 1.1 on red saiyan. vergetto and mari gohan being one of them. and yes, that mari gohan is battle damaged. he was made from the trunks special movie. which follows the story of furure trunks, the way he survived in the future.

Best answers
im redoing 1.0 models for 1.1 now :)

so far i have done Buu saga vegeta and teen gohan (cheeseman edit) model by AZN

the buu saga vegeta dident have a readme arg i wish modelers would put names on there work arg!

Best answers
Just a note, thats not hawk ice's maria gohan, its cheesemans hawk_ice just brought it out in a pack

Best answers
go here -->www.gsf-united.de<-- there u can find some models for 1.1(they are konverted from 1.0 to 1.1, so they arne´t made by us), the models work with 1.1 and many more will follow just check it out:D maybe there is sometimes a lil failure because its new

Best answers
uh unes no sprekensi german lol i dont speak german m8 um n e tips on where the 1.1 files are ? cheers m8

or are all the files on the left 1.1 compatible?

Best answers
all downloads there are 1.1 compatible, so just download them and keep cool an english translation of the side will follow in a few days
@ssj2 gohan e- i didnt know he released his

almostdeleted

A
Thats site has neds veggeto on it.. its only supposed to be uploaded on redsaiyan..

Cant you get banned for that?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think so. when you go to download the vegetto on red saiyan it asks you to agree to some terms.
this is what it says

You must agree to this license agreement to download ESF Vegetto
You must not host this file on your own website. RS exclusive. If you dont accept these, an army of squirrels will hunt you till you drown in your own blood.

Best answers
yeah that german site is really good, its got alot of models and some maps sprites etc. i recommend

Best answers
my bojacks trunks and bojacks gohan have been released onto redsaiyan.
they are 1.1 compatible.
kid buu and gohan buu should be up, once spin uploads them -_-
been like 2 weeks since i sent it to him.

peace outs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom