Vegeta Begin Saiyan Saga ( Coloured Armor )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
thats the second time youve stole my ss face skin from my vegeta pack on redsaiyan violator, take the link down because i dont let people mess with my edits and release unless they ask, which you didnt.

Best answers
*trembles in a corner*
Oh jeeze, that last thing people want it to see either pro, ned, or a moderator angry. I really didnt even notice the face that much, but the ssj hair, i definatly noticed but couldnt remember what it was from.
*sigh* another decent edit got told off by a better modeler *shrug*. It was a good one, too bad you took a bad turn with Pro's ssjvegeta face skin... it was a nice edit, "but by thunder, it bites the dust" <- I think LJS said that .

Best answers
what u on about imp it wasent a good edit at all!

The original edit by dc darking was better!

and not 2 mention this is juts a rip!

Best answers
...fine ;( . Be that way, thats how i think. I said it was "decent". You getting at me...oh wait i did say it was good, well i mean decent. I dont think just because it's riped doesnt mean it doenst look decent. I never said i'd use it. And i thought i was the only person who jumps to conclusion :\ .
**Oh well, the model bit the viper and payed the price so can we leave it at that? I dont like to argue no matter what the situation is :( .

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Violator always rips. his name suits him right :)

Best answers
So.. now its me who is stealing and ripping ?
Dude just look @ your own edits NO CREDITS ON REDSAIYAN AT ALL! !!!!!
Look at me CREDITS !!
Or maybe you have crap in your eyes so you can see whats standing in my 1st post. Or maybe you an analfabetic moron. Also... its not your SSJ head texture you ripped it from AZN Dragon i know it for sure it could be from somebody else ( sorry if im mistaken ) but i've seen that texture be4 so i should give credits to AZN Dragon for the SSJ texture and not to YOU ! ;(
Why you not going to watch your own credits ?
Your only looking what other ppl do wrong, but your own mistakes like not giving credits is what your not looking at. Just do it yourself like giving credits and then go talk about other ppl who dont give credits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, ignoring the point if the model is credited enought, can you send me? I wanna know if you fixed what I hope you did.

And yes.. I will not spread the model, talk about it or w/e unless the credits are all sorted out.. I just wanna know if he indeed fixed something I have been breaking my brain over for months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 said:
thats the second time youve stole my ss face skin from my vegeta pack on redsaiyan violator, take the link down because i dont let people mess with my edits and release unless they ask, which you didnt.
are you sure its YOURS?

Best answers
if it wasnt for ME the texture wouldnt look like that, i put work into and i didnt rip anything, go check my credits over and overagain, AzN did do most of the textures work, but its MY edit to it and i still not ok-ing you jacking anything ive ever worked on, when someone works on anything and makes it different in anyway and you take it, its plagerism, which is against the law in any form. you have to cite all sources of any material used that isnt origonal. not only that its a forum rule that if you dont have credit then you cant release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok just making sure u diddnt rip dont get mad!
and pr0 u should know violator by now he never gives credits unless he gets in trouble

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough is enough!

To start with, warning to violator for flaming the following:
VioLaToR said:
Or maybe you have crap in your eyes so you can see whats standing in my 1st post. Or maybe you an analfabetic moron.
Violator and Pr0:

I have seen you two fight over the very same thing other threads as well and it's time this dispute got sorted.

I am now going to close this thread (which is a shame as I liked that edit), and am going to close any other thread which might bring up the same problem. If you want this thread opened or if you want to release anything related to such problems (I'm talking to both Violator and Pr0), then you will have to settle this first.

My AIM S/N is grOOvstEIn, contact me or any other modelling section mod/super mod/admin for that matter. And we will discuss this without flames and accusations, and sort out whether Violator did use Pr0's textures. Even though the original thing belonged to AZN Dragon, if you use any part of someone else's edit as well, then you need to get permission first. UNTIL this issue is sorted (Pr0 could be right, Violator could be right) and the proper credits are given, no further model threads relating to this issue will ever see the light of day again.

It's bad enough that we get forum beginners flaming and spamming the forums, and here we have 2 perfectly mature model editors causing such problems? I mean, come on - you two should be setting an example for the rest of the modelling community, rather than mess it up for others.

:\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, this is the last time I will see any more garbage between you two. End it ASAP, or you will both end up on the banned list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom