Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hahha yeh, i never looked at old goku model stance. so i just figuredd IT WOULD BE CENTERED OVER THE SKELETON LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE :mad:!!!, but alas seems i was wrong.

@grOOvy

yeh when i model, i do them in a stance liek that, gives me the feel for the character alot more than if it were static. plus it looks cooler.

Best answers
The model is great love it best looking yet love the hair.......... but i think (only i think) the ssj3 hair should be a lil bit longer

Bolteh2

B
imho, dont take this the worng way smo, but turk will win :)

anyway, i like the model, except for the animations flaws and bit weird hands (dunno, you seem to have probs with making hands? am i correct?)

Best answers
Hey Smo, cant you ask some animator to make the animations correct for this sweety?

Best answers
I'll see what I can do with the animations
EDIT: Ok I fixed the animations that made his legs clip though each other, I need to fix a few things, also if you check the back of his head there's gaps between his head and neck
EDIT2:
I have to say that I fixed all the animations and will relese it soon with this model

Tell me what you think :)

Bolteh2

B
EDIT YOUR FIRST POST, dont doublepost, its easy, just click the "edit" button below your post

sigh, or should i hold your hand a click it for you?

Best answers
Edited it, sorry for the double post.
I'm now fixing the ssj3 then probally send it to Smo for him to relese as it is his model....

Best answers
Originally posted by IrregularHunter
I'll see what I can do with the animations
EDIT: Ok I fixed the animations that made his legs clip though each other, I need to fix a few things, also if you check the back of his head there's gaps between his head and neck
EDIT2:
I have to say that I fixed all the animations and will relese it soon with this model

Tell me what you think :)
When will u release this?? I like it. So it can go along with smo's ssjgoku. So the trans doesnt look so wierd from the esf goku to smo's Very Smooth ssjgoku.:rolleyes:

Release that soon i hope :laff:

Thx

Best answers
Okay here it is with all goku models made by Smo (Thanks man) with most of the animations fixed, (In case you don't know, the bugs is where there legs clip into each other)
In it has
Normal Goku
SSj Goku (Fixed)
SSJ3 Goku (Fixed)
Credits go to Smo and ESF for the normal hair
http://www.geocities.com/irregularhunter2003/SmosfixedGoku.zip
Right-click and save as

One bug is the idle animations where his feet are under the ground but the rest of them are ok

Best answers
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Contact me on AIM, MSN, or ICQ if you would like me to help host.
morpherex, [email protected], 104623908

Best answers
ok i managed it to download it ( o_O )
here is the new download link for the people who couldn´t download it
here is it
EDIT : hihi Morpherex too late :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom