Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Maistro
Well i realy like youre models and i was wondering the Mystik Gohan is he for ESF is there a download link
Nah like Smo said before it´s for GHP another half life dragonball mod but it´s not done yet !
but maybe someone will compile it for ESF if Smo allows it!

Best answers
Smo, great models, i just dled your anim fixes, they will prob be better then others, no offense

hopefull they will be good

edit:
the model called goku.mdl is ssj goku and the model ssjgoku.mdl is ssj3 goku

and the feet still sink into the ground

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The name of the models are this way cause smo has only made a ssj goku and a ssj3 goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo

... im gunna reskinmap and reskin =\.. cos its ****ty
That is goddamn amazing.. wish it was for ESF though.. we need more killer Goku models =/ I liked your ESF one but it seems like it could be better

Best answers
I don't think the ankles are fat.. as a matter or fact, that is THE best Goku model I have seen.. may many beautiful women rain down into your bed. :laff:

[Edit] Oh, Gman, the reason why the ESF one could have been better is because of how old the Half-Life engine is.. most engines can run models with 4000+ polys and 16bit colour skins but Half-life can only run something like 2500 polys (without lag) and 256 colour skins.

Best answers
i think those are the best skined pants ive ever seen :)

i like it alot ..

only thing that looks weird are his arms ... (the bracers) other than that i love it .. excellent poly distribution!

Best answers
That's a good point actually.. how many polys is that model smo? I'm going to guess just over 3000, but I could (and most likely will) be wrong.

Best answers
o_O Damn.. you should make some HL2 models at the poly limit when it comes out.. now that would be impressive.. Still, only that many? It looks way more.. very good job :)

Best answers
i hate to be a bother, but can you make a sweet mirai gohan model based on the goku one, it would be wicked sick if all the models in esf were as smooth as yours

Best answers
Don't ask him to make models.. he's not an ESF modeller. Post it in the 'Final Request Thread' or edit his Goku yourself and give him credit ^_^

Best answers
Yeah well. He is working on something now and I cant wait to see it.
Anyways here is the goku close to Finished. :D I will let Smo release it.

Best answers
Thats a nice Goku but two questions number 1 is he gonna have anymore injuries and number two is it gonna have a normal version.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its no problem but wht does he hade black cuffs in the 2nd pic and blue ones in the 1st?
maybe its just the lighting.
and he is supposed to have bd right? well i think you should add blood and scratches on his body, like you did on your vegeta for ghp.
or you can leave it like it is, i just thought it would look cooler with more blood.

Best answers
I agree after all Vegeta Goku and Gohan are the chars that get beat up and BDed the most in battle or so I've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom