Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
That... would rule...
Is ESF planning on switching to HL2?

sexyasian86: I might be able to provide hosting...

Best answers
hey whats in gokus back a dragon or somethin', why didnt u make the kaio symbol?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HyperSaiyaman
hey whats in gokus back a dragon or somethin', why didnt u make the kaio symbol?
the dragon is kinda in the shape of an s, which stands for smo. its his trademark, so people know he made it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morpherex
That... would rule...
Is ESF planning on switching to HL2?
Don't think so.. well, it might be in their plans, I suppose it depends on how easy it would be to transfer the coding they already have over :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vladdie
hey can u make that gohan for esf to? please i beg ya
Cmon dont beg the man. It always turns out in can I have this can you do this. He said it was for GHP so why dont we leave it at that?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Don't think so.. well, it might be in their plans, I suppose it depends on how easy it would be to transfer the coding they already have over :smile:
Supposedly the code is around 80% the same, not sure though. But damn, if they did... Imagine a blast hitting the ground, and deforming it...
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
Hey sexyasian86. Could u please release that goku. I really like it :D

Thx
He needs a host, I PM'd him that I can host it. Well.. A friend of mine, but I have FTP access and he is allowing me to up it.
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: morpherex

Best answers
Well I figured I'd update on the SSJ2 Version of Smos this is only a beta pic since my friend has to redo it cause he didn't notice his version of Milkshape had expired so it wouldn't let him save the model and when he tried saving it again it close on him but heres what it will most likely appear to be mind you the added parts are not skinned yet and the hair he says will look diff from the first time he says he'll make it better well heres the pic .

Best answers
Cant see pic SSJ2 Vegetto :(

Nvm i see it!! and it looks awsome. Just the white strands of hair dont look right o_O

Great job btw

Best answers
well thats not the perminent hair read the other post he lost all the edit data damn milkshape he says hes gonna make it better then before as for moving I'll ask him.

Best answers
When will u release it??

Just change the white strands of hair to the normal color *gold of w/e* and it would be perfect :D

Oh i didnt know it was an error in ur Editor, i thought u ment to put them that color heh ;D

Then the model really is Perfect and Awsome!!!!

Best answers
yea we know those parts aren't skinned and if Nos hurries his ass up it could be released tonight if not tomorrow for certain cause I gotta have time to reskin the hair on the SSJ2 and Smos SSJ to whitish yellow like it should be but I'll definatly post a link when its done.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got bored, i havent downloaded 1.1, and i dont plan on it, but my 2 favorite colors being black and red, and a subtle infatuation with the afterlife (dont ask), i made a gothic goku, no real reskinning, except for a lil on the face but nothing major, prettymuch a hue/saturation adjust haha, but i like it, too bad i cant use it ingame

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/scarygoku.JPG

Best answers
SSJ2Vegetto looks great so far.
And nuttzy your models looks great as well. Looks like people like Mr.Smo's goku lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom