Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats right! i was bored and thought, hey? wheres goku off the really old but cool dragonball cartoons? then i came along the goten model and thought hmmm.... lets try,

well, i suceeded in creating a really db style model from the goten model (by god gundam), I shortened the legs, remade the arms, added a tail and powerpole, i even did a little skin, but im not really bothered about skinning it yet ^_^ anyways, its already ingame and fine, the only problem is the animations in the arm are.... wrong :S
so i would appriciate some help with this model and its animations, i'll do the skin cos i'm ok at that stuff :laff:

anyways, im gonna start to skin it soon, pics below:

ps: contact me for the model on aim as great shijing if ya gonna help :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol the face looks....freaky but the rest looks great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack... read a little more carefully next time, the skin is not even started! that ones just a little recolour, maby i'll post it unskinned next time..

Best answers
coooooooool
very good model an i realy wana see the reskin that u will make:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
ack... read a little more carefully next time, the skin is not even started! that ones just a little recolour, maby i'll post it unskinned next time..
LOL I read it right I was just messing with ya.

Best answers
the skin needs work.. lots of it
can u send me the skinmap?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ACK!!! argh! read before you post!!!!!!!! I SAID ITS NOT SKINNED LOL!!!!
ok?? im gonna skin it PROPALLY soon,

Best answers
looks cool, ive been waiting a long time for that model, but if you animate, can you make him replace trunks, cause in the beta 1.1 version he can use his magical staff:laff:

Best answers
Looks great, shijing, but the hair sticks too much up.... I now he's a chibi, but you should make his muscles bigger, they're just branches now... Can you post some pics from the skin soon??

Best answers
LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG OMG OMG!$#@$
Ahem ahem lol.
Thats is some funky goku...here you go some crits...
Needs to be fatter and shorter cuz thats what being CHIBBI is all about and i think u should replace the skin cuz goddan his face looks like a ****ing clown :)

hope i helped

Best answers
Re: LOL

Originally posted by DoBi
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG OMG OMG!$#@$
Ahem ahem lol.
Thats is some funky goku...here you go some crits...
Needs to be fatter and shorter cuz thats what being CHIBBI is all about and i think u should replace the skin cuz goddan his face looks like a ****ing clown :)

hope i helped
it isnt the skin, read shijings post;(

Best answers
LOL

My crits still stand...he looks funky.
new skin and needs to be chibbier :)

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
thats right! i was bored and thought, hey? wheres goku off the really old but cool dragonball cartoons? then i came along the goten model and thought hmmm.... lets try,

well, i suceeded in creating a really db style model from the goten model (by god gundam), I shortened the legs, remade the arms, added a tail and powerpole, i even did a little skin, but im not really bothered about skinning it yet ^_^ anyways, its already ingame and fine, the only problem is the animations in the arm are.... wrong :S
so i would appriciate some help with this model and its animations, i'll do the skin cos i'm ok at that stuff :laff:

anyways, im gonna start to skin it soon, pics below:

ps: contact me for the model on aim as great shijing if ya gonna help :smile:
Am I the only one who doesn't like it? That doesn't look like Goku from DB at all! He supposed to be short, his limbs are supposed to be short and fat. It looks like Goku is anorexic! Did you even USE a reference picture?

*note: it's spelled chibi not chibbi!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh... anyways, ive done a skin now, and its fine and working ingame, although the arm animations are a little screwed, but ingame, because he's small, you can barely see the problem, it looks fine ^_^ i like it anyways, besides, ive not really made it for you guys, just for myself, i might not even release it, but its not like anyones gonna be bothered..

ps: the arms arenot twigs anymore ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL NOONE READ THAT THE SKIN IS NOT DONE!!!

Maybe if you blimp him up a bit he would look alot better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when u release it u need to give credit cuz i see some parts from God Gundams Goten

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack! please please please people! read carefully before you post! jesus im getting annoyed already at people for skimming through and posting without checking! anyways, read the first post, it says the origional model BY GOD GUNDAM! lol!
ive also revamped the model so he's alot more db like, in other words, chubby ^_^

Best answers
Wasnt there a great 1 like that in the alpha verison just remake that

Best answers
hey shijing, i'll try to hel fix the animation problem if you want.
and Wing Zero, don't be such a hard-on
he's just trying to create something new.
i want to see you make something better.
can't? oh i see, so don't bring down the person for ur flaws. :)
i'm not flaming, just bringing a point across.

again, if u need help with the animations, i'll be glad to help u out.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom