The No 1 Martial arts master of the world

Best answers
as the title suggests i am modeling a Mr satan. lets not go into the why's, i just am.

anyone know of some good referance pics as what ive done so far has been from estimation and memory. and any thoughts on who it should replace.

i'll post a pic of it tomorrow, along with some ssj3 hair i've done for review.

Best answers
ok here they are, the body the ssj3 hair is attached to is just a quick edit of the mr satan one.

again, these have been done without referance pics, just bear that in mind

Best answers
weird how? the face has a few errent shaders that probably dont help (those dark triangles) it but what about the hair, which hair.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
I tried converting the Mr. Satan model from BFP but I was to lazy to even really start :p I had the pieces, but I didn't (and still don't) have any good knowledge of modeling, I don't feel like learning either.
well so did i, this edit took me an hour and i doubt ill try redoing the skin, just kinda fun to mess around with ingame...

credits go tooooo :
Vassago for the boots and feet skin
Mystic Ryu Aka Azn for the Teen Gohan model and skin
Rodney for modeling the origional BFP Goku face model and skin
Frag-force Team for editing the chin and adding the fro
Evil Chimp for the DMZ Brolly model and Metro-Tek for the skin

that was a mouthfull.
SPiN hasnt said anything to me about that host, he might have been bluffing, anyways maybe hell pull threw with the whole site thing and i can have a host for this beast.
:D

i posted that in the models/edits beta 1 thread last night but i saw this today, good work on your mr.satan dude, the arms and legs need to be alittle bigger and you need to bring his crotch down some more.

Best answers
that mr.satan model is great just make the sikin comour a bit darker and it will be awsome

Best answers
guys, please don't ressurect the dead. Noone had posted in this thread for a month when you dug it up from the depths of hell.....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And last I heard Pro doesn't release their models, so don't ask anymore. If they choose to release any I'm sure they'll tell us.

Best answers
Youre Right stop bugging the Pro if he don't want to release he doest want to release to bad but it his loss

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man there is ONLY 1 thing that i like miracle and that is the hair of that ssj3 gkou maybe make it a bit fatter

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the goku doesnt even look like a goku a wrong shirt, weird legs, weird face

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom