Best answers
:D :D :D
I can't believe it myself. I was getting tired of FireArms and TFC and went back to ESF and though I am on 56k created a lan game an started messing around with some map stuff. Well If you own the regular half-life original with the first single player create a game and put this in the console
map c4a1a
This ;evel is right out of half-life and would be awsome to have in ESF as a good frwwfighting mode and Find the dragonballs. This works with all hlaf-life maps(not half-life mod maps just the ones in singleplayer and orignal mutliplayer) to find these maps put in the console
maps *
this gives a full listing of all maps in the hlaf-life single player and ESF maps or basically all maps that will work with current activated mod. Use page up/down to scroll up and down the map list.
--Now as for this level it is in the xen half of half-life when loading up it will not be able to load any monsters, certain entities, weapons, some kinds of ammo and when going into the portal you will not load up to the next level. Also if you go too far down the sides of the level you black out(as in the real game you would fall off the little meteor ground type area and have to start over) you must die to get rid of this blackout(suicide or be killed). U like this because it will keep people from hiding uder the flaoting giant rock. The level also hase multiple moving platforms and 4 gian pillers. If you go by the smallest piller you will find a cave you ki blast to brake any obstacels in the way.
--Also if you have good video card all the levels done by ESF look gorgeuos in Direct3d(WELL DONE ESF TRUELLY BEAUTIFUL)along with better looks using direct 3d often elimiinates i noticed a lot of the decals problems like see through playes or meshing of body parts.
oh yeah to get rid of gib errors might want to turn off gibs by using
violence_agibs 0 (this is for normal gibs, 1 turns it on)
violence_hgibs 0 (this is for heavy gibs like heavy blood)
and for more blood put in
violence_ablood 1
violence_hblood 1
the gib errors start happeing when you blow stuff up and the gibs fall to the bottom of the level causing
velocity too low on gibs 2

ENJOY:D :D :D

Best answers
If anyone has found anything else about the map or what you think please tell me.

I forgot to say that for the mappers they probably already know but to what something is on the map put in the console
impulse 106 or 107 as they both will tell you what is in front of the player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom