Status
Not open for further replies.
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well a few people told me they were goin to put him ingame, and to my knowledge never did, im tired of getting requests for him so im going to release him, ive got im ingame, assigned properly with a set of animations
heres a short video clip http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pro/bbadapter/sc13.WMV (its only 40 kb)
(vegetas atm, that WILL change when i decide who he replaces it WILL NOT be vegeta, i got a special character in vegetas slot)

but i will not release in in its current form, i made this long long ago, before 1.1 and showed it then, but i never made any real attempt at getting him ingame, or making him look very goodlets just say as of late ive got way too many requests for him and im annoyed at the sheer amounts of them,

what im asking is for a ssomeone to reskin him, his current skin IMO sucks bad, like i said i made him a long long time ago, and reskinning old models is extremely boring, ill send the mdl to whoever wants to skin it, (remember im picky with my partners)

since this model was made and shown before the new rule was made, (tis more or less an update), i dont know if the "new" rule applies to it, if so i will not release it til i have permission, if not you may have it sooner than later

credits.

esf vegeta-by turk
all modifications (scaling adding some armor, new skin+skinmap)- by nuttzy

EDIT****
this is how it stands so far of the accepted skins, im still waiting for asians

tell me what ya think, (no crits they are done)

since this model was made and shown before the new rule was made, (tis more or less an update), i dont know if the "new" rule applies to it, if so i will not release it til i have permission, if not you may have it sooner than later

credits.

esf vegeta-by turk
all modifications (scaling adding some armor, new skin+skinmap)- by nuttzy

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
alrighty, ill get around to sending you the mdl soon, i will tell you, its already got a skinmap, ...its not pretty but its there, remember i made this ***** a long time ago, if youcan remap it it would help, id do it but reworking old models just feels repetetive

CM

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its wolverine isnt it? the special character

anyway, i could try to skin him too. if you want...

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
the more the merrier, ill assume you already know how to make the skinmaps out of the original skin, i hope so, cuz i dont wanna hafta redo the skinmaps again,

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ummmm wheres your eyes,

i said id send the mdl to the skinner,

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, i cant do email, it takes too long to attach, catch me on AIM, as metal4brainz,

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i can't do aim aim sucks :(

c'mon dude just send it to me

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya dont like my terms dont deal with them, attaching to emails is too slow

Best answers
Pls let me :D
But I've got one problem - I don't have an AIM, don't know what it is and I don't know where to download it from :(
If u have ICQ or msn pls send it to me (they're in my profile)
Or can u upload the ref smd, textures and everything else u need to <h2><b>skin</b></h2> somewhere (I recomand ice.prohosting.com)
*edit* Well got an aim
I'll try to contact u ;)

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
alright im online now, catch me if you can

Best answers
/me tries to catch nuttzy but gets viciously attacked by adds!
So out of all the people are trying, no pics. Not even one of part of the model done...fishsticks. I dont remember what super 13 looks like so i need to be thrown into a garbage can and rolled down the freeway.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
hes a blue and silver gorilla llookin thing wearing green pants, haha, if you need pictures tell me but the 40 kb movie file posted up top should be enough to help ya remember who he is unless ya havent seen that movie yet

EDIT

OKAY, if i recieve one more message from someone impersonating a skinner the project will be killed, AND if i recieve one more message asking for the model, (with no intent of skinning it) the project will be killed,

[vents]
just a note kidbuu (the latest lil punk) I aint stupid, dont say "can you give me your android 13 model AND a tien", and when you realize that im not releasing the models for that reason, you change your story, your aint that intelligent my friend, but then again, your probabaly still in elementary school so i probabaly shouldnt hold it against you
[/vents]

i am ONLY releasing the model to known skinners, if i dont know your work, your not getting the model, kapeesh?

Best answers
im a skinner

Ill make a skin for your android 13. You can contact me on aim at bblkknight2002. If you have enough skinners its ok but im really good :devgrin:

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
"i am ONLY releasing the model to known skinners, if i dont know your work, your not getting the model, kapeesh?", this being your first post of course i will doubt your abilities, show me some of yoru stuff

Best answers
punk eh?

why you insulting me ******. all i asked for was the model. and fo your info b****! im 19 years old. dont get mad at me cuse i shut you down on aim ight.... holla

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
deal with it via pm or let the mods deal with it themselves, rules are set here,

and shut down?, well you dont have the model do you, who got what they wanted in that conversation, not you,

also zereth if and when you read this if you have started on the skin i wanna see some of what youve done so far, you know how to contact me, you can either show it to me directly on aim or post it here either way im eager to see what youve done with him, if i dont get many updates i may start reskinning him myself, (gasp), and i know you dont want that, haha,

Best answers
hm..

I NEVER SIGNED UP CUSE I NEVER BOTHERED TO... ANYWAYS ILL SHOW YOU SOME OF MY WORK... JUST IM ME AT ''mysticssj4gohan'' ill be on aim in 10 min. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom