Best answers
ok guys i feel that ill need a seperate thread for this cause this post would easily get lost in those 20 something pages. I want some suggestions for new animations i can make! so far ive made..... change_long, change_finish, a new swoop animation, i did make a new charge_kamehameha but soccer fixed that one up, theres new animations for charge scatterbeam(soccer) and fire scatterbeam(soccer) now remember when i say animations i mean ALL animations, i wanna know what u ppl wanna see!!! and ill make it!! remember make em cool!! :-D

Best answers
Hmmm well if you really wanna have alot of work :]
then i ask this: i want some cooler animations in the melee actions, like using his knee or something, cause those we now have look kinda weird, like when you kick one up in the air he makes a flip :scared:
so if you want you could change some animations in the melee actions :rolleyes:

Best answers
ok then, i just kinda figured that since melee goes so fast that no one would really notice those but.....i guess ppl do :) ill c what i can do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some reworked attacks, like K-wave or FF.

Best answers
You should make some other falling animations... Now you just fall and that's it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and guys hes talking about the gotenks were making to replace krillin

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could make it so that gotenks uses his raging bull animation with melee, you roll up like a ball and bash the opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... i think that animations are fine, the transformation one must not be changed, it rocks too much ^_^ but i dunno.... hmm... *opens up esf*

Best answers
How about for the deep_idle aniomation he is flexing his muscles
(Yes, I know I can't speel, me too dumb :rolleyes: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom