Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
Can you notice that this is a low quality picture, and that it really can't do the model justice? I haven't seen it, but I'm damn sure that it looks better than in the picture. I've downloaded his SSJ4 Vegeta model, and it is AWESOME (from the RedSaiyan website. Download the SSJ Vegeta + GT Vegeta pack)! I'm sure this one will be just as good, if not better. The low quality picture can't show the face, as mentioned before. I would get a better looking picture so people can see how well it looks.
lets say that was the situataion,now i c the face in good quality and i STILL think it needs work

Best answers
I agree with you there, with the skin colors appearing on the hair, but I've incountered that problem while trying to fix the horribly screwed up skins that came with a horrible SSJ4 Goku model I found that I'm using to hold me over until this one is completed. I just NEED a good SSJ4 Goku to go with his SSJ4 Vegeta. :cry: :p :cry:

Best answers
No, it doesn't have more accurate hair. It doesn't look a thing like SSJ4 Goku, even without the vest. SSJ4 Gogeta's hair doesn't look like SSJ4 Goku's hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, that ssj4 model of yours, is almost the same as ssj4 vegetto!
u just colord the hair abit and MAYBE changed it abit, and the hair looks messed up,id rather c brollman's model with a better face!

Best answers
Good job dude!

But can u make his waist bigger??

cause he looks 2 thin!!

Best answers
Yeah, oh no it doesn't. SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta don't look the same, excluding the colors. Gogeta is the fusion of Vegeta and Goku, so his hair looks pointy at the top like Vegeta's. You guys need glasses.

Best answers
Help

Hi i want to know what programs i can download to make and edit models like this ss4 goku. If you can help me e-maill me at [email protected]. Thanx in advance

Best answers
Milkshape. But you have to have his .mdl file to edit around with it.

Best answers
Good model, It looks great, is there any other SSJ4 models out there, i am just curious, but i do agree with most of the people in here, that model looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have an idea how 2 improov the model, pm me(your box is full)

Best answers
Nice Brollman, been waitin for a good Goku ssj4 model, theres prolly lots out there i just dont look hard lol, anyways are you releasing that soon, id love to get it as soon as possible, gj brollman

btw brollman, do u have a web site or sumthin with all ur models on?, i have most of them but not all, i would love to get all cuz most your models and edits kick ass:yes:

Best answers
u have to make his hair longer and in his back he has a round spot with skin colour u have to fix that if u make that im sure that the model will owns

Best answers
I really hope you all noticed that was gogeta not goku ssj4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom