Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kid BUU
Y THE **** R U TEASING US WITH THAT KICK ASS MODEL,IF ITS NOT 4 ESF.POST IT SUM WERE ELSE!!!!!!;(
**** this is funny people want these things.. now now now.. for free none the less... we put in so much effort and all we get is thanks, and now this bull ****..

Watch u mouth or else u'll never see this model or ne of mine again

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont threathin people......and i dont think they could care if you didnt show your models :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X

then u'll be stuck with Smo's work and a few other people...
leave me out of it ugly man

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
leave me out of it ugly man
i think he was putting your models down smo.......but your ssj3 model is good but the skins suck
....all of them lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm saying.. u need veriaty... and if only the same people keep posting their work.. with out ne change.. every one will leave these forums and look for more divers ones..

Best answers
Where is the model?

I cant see it please upload a new pic or update the thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either release it for esf who cares about the polys or lock this thread ur pissing people off

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
either release it for esf who cares about the polys or lock this thread ur pissing people off
**** u ur not god and I'll do what I want.. I'm alowed

there u go Dobi

Best answers
Nice...very nice.

Will it be relesed for Q3A? Or unreal? i would like to know whats going on about your models in generel you are very skillful please take my ICQ ill talk to ya...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its going to be for a stand alone.. so its gona be free.. just that we dont have a date for the project release right now.. and the site is screwy.. but its all good

www.saiyancrusades.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u just compile it to esf and release it ?????????

Best answers
Can I just draw people attention to what it says on th main forum

"Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins"

this is forum isnt just for ESF models and skins ya know, we arent teasing u like "hahaha we have this great model for ESF and u cant have it hahaha" we are trying to show you a world outside ESF ^.^. There seems to b immense pressure from this forum to release everything they make for ESF but thats just not gonna happen. It wont b released for ESF and thats final, so stop asking either comment on what u think of the skin and model or dont post at all.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
next model to be skinned is going to be Piccolo..

Best answers
Its amazing gj!;D So ur just gonna let it hang there.... what mod or game did u have in mind for models like that?? I know a lot of ppl r putting the pressure on how ur not gonna release it for ESF. i dont mind really. But ya did a great job. Im very impressed.;D ;) :) :]

Best answers
Dude that is amazing... Hrm if you do/can make it for ESF i'm debating which I like more Azn'z Mytic Gohan or This one.... They are both awsome models. I guess it would have to come down to the animations. GREAT WORK!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O méga O_O superO_O fu****ng O_O great work mean wehre can downlaod this;/

NeD

Best answers
OK, well it really needs alot of work. But instead of posting blurb here i've decided to do a paint over on your render of what i feel needs work [other people may disagre].

I'm sorry about the large size of the image, but it's important to have all the edits etc side by side so it's easy to compare the changes and critiques.

Hope this helps.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ned7/ssj2gohan_edit.jpg

Good luck,
Ned

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ woah great job ned i hope he uses it to fix the skin

Best answers
TO RAVEN BLADE:

I think they meant with the sentence: Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins
(for ESF)

By the way its the ESF forum and this stands under Development so its Development for ESF!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom