Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Wuying Ren
The skin is finished the model is finished why isn't the download finished ?
it needs animations.. then we can put it for download for a game.. but most definetly not esf.. cause I dono.. there has to be more DBZ models in every game.. and JK2 I havnt seen meny.. and UT2k3 and ya.. I dont know where its gona go... all I know is that its not gona go for esf ne day soon

Mystic-ROsHI

M
it looks like he has no knee's. :S but its very good. Maybe make him a LLLLLLIIIITTTLLLE bigger .. like more beefed up.. just slightly. but overall it looks awsome!o_o

but not for esf eh? oh well.. its still a cool model.:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
check it out guys... the model is finaly skinned thanks to Raven Blade a.k.a. Halcyon, and its the final skin now all there is left to do is put the animations on him and we've got to find a capable animator to do that.. ^_^

ne way enjoy the eye candy

OH btw its not for ESF, we are between projects and are thinking of which project to make it for.. so its not for esf dont ask when it will be out for esf
Read carefully :p

Best answers
in***incredible, its perfect the hair is just like it everything aghh only thing that could be fixed if it had to would be the pants.. you should really make somethin for esf, cause the gohan model definitely needs work

Best answers
NM for get it i totly mis read the tope side thingy sorry my mistake

Best answers
DEEZAM!!! good job man i love it i like it alot alot alot!!! :-D

oh shiz sorry well good job person who made it :-\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i agree,,, if its not a ESF model, why is it in a ESF forum then?

Best answers
its a model and skin forum, not necceralay about esf

awesome model, but the skin could use some work

Best answers
Yes if you look all over the esf forums you will see threads about skinning/modelling/mapping and other subjects and they will be about other mod's. It doesn't hurt anyone to view and reply to these posts.

But when you finally find out a model posted isn't for esf you all say "hay they shouldn't post in here" come on guys grow up. You will see from the first post the starter of the thread stated:

"OH btw its not for ESF, we are between projects and are thinking of which project to make it for.. so its not for esf dont ask when it will be out for esf"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont know what it looks like.....cuz the link dont work and release it to esf you n00b if you release it for jk2 we can just reanamaite it for esf......... so just release it :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok.. so if every one wants to be deprived of my models and my friend's skins I have no problem posting in other forums and leaving this one out.. hey if u dont want to see it not my problem..

then u'll be stuck with Smo's work and a few other people...

if u want I'm glad not to post here.. I dont care... I dont have to care ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont show it and not release it :S

we could give to ****s what you do :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its still a wip there are no animations to it.. what u want me to do.. + its going to a project now.. so keep ur pants on.. ^_^

Best answers
Dont u listen? the model is too high poly for esf, u would have to shave about half the model off then totally re-animate and re-skinmap it, why not just make another model it would b much easier. As for the legs I can see the folds are a bit off and I am still adjusting th skin until I am happy with it...

Best answers
trust me, its not, nowadays comps can handle way more then when hl was released, 2400 polys shouldnt be that much of a prob

Best answers
!!!!y

Y THE **** R U TEASING US WITH THAT KICK ASS MODEL,IF ITS NOT 4 ESF.POST IT SUM WERE ELSE!!!!!!;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom