Squall or not

• Yes there should be made a sqall skin

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • NO there shouldn't

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Shouldn't this be in models as suggestion to modelers. I really don't know.

But in 1.1, people will be modding Trunks like prom dresses drop.

Best answers
um, i heard someone was gonna make one, i dunno though.

and its Squall =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, terrible idea....it would take quite a while to edit a model and in my eyes it would still look nasty... squall? DBZ? sorry.. but i fail to see a final fantasy char in esf... its not right for squall to fly and fire beams... someone suggested sephiroth.. better.. but still the same idea...

Mog

Best answers
id like to see more ff models for half-life mods...
the beams would be okay, just make new sprites that resemble ff8 magic... flying tho, that would look strange!

i know a better ff character to make.... MOG!
ive looked everywhere for a moogle model on loads of mods and found none. :(
also, mog has wings... he should be able to fly so it wouldnt look wierd in esf! :p

Best answers
squall might not work because of the flying but what about making a gf into esf like diablos or shiva

Best answers
i like the idea of a squall model,for his trans he could turn into the squall from kingdom hearts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh... squall was just plain nasty anyways.. the entire of ff8 was cheap... fff7 on the other hand was origional.. a character like sephiroth would fit in more plus im my opinion easyer to model and skin ^_^

Best answers
Lol sephiroth is cooler than squall,but squall has that sweet gunblade and all sephiroth has is a really long sword:p

Best answers
Sephiroth would also fit into the game better strength-wise, seeing as how he is basically a god/angel with 1 wing, and he was able to float/fly. Either model would be great though imo.

btw, Stealth, I was told to remove that same ff8 test thing from my sig because its against forum rules, so you should probably remove it as well.

Best answers
If you want someone with a wing and can fly why use Sephiroth? You should use Cloud from Kh!!!He looked so Kick !@$ with that cape,the devil wing and with that glove with the claws, also his sword was sweet as hell looking wrapped up in that white Cloth

Best answers
I don't know Squall would fit Trunks perfectly.
It be awsome to fight around w/ the Lionheart.
And maybe make a sound pack.

Best answers
Lol The lionheart would be cool,but so would the buster sword, Such a hard choice:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin
oh
Yea, what you just did right there is called spamming. You shouldn't do that on these forums, takes up band width and gives you "easy" and cheap posts.

And [MOD]Stealth, just to help w/ your sig address put [img*] in front of the address and [/img*] at the end of the address. Just take out the *'s.

*On-Topic*
What could be his transformation? Like if he had the buster sword then when he transfoms then he switches swords to the Lionheart. Just a suggestion.

Best answers
nah a squall in esf doesn't look rightin the game but a link(from zelda) would look awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom