Best answers
They wont give anyone the 1.1 code, not at least for a long time

but its a good idea as far as I can understand waht exactly it is:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Rajikk
I want to make esf more realistic I'm by far against this esfkids mod as it is the thing that could bring down esf we shouldn't make it more cartooney we should make it more real as if someone would really look as if they had a glass spiky thing around them if theywere powering up
hmmm.....

Not too bright are you? :p

[J]

Best answers
lol esf kidz is a 2-week-old april fools joke :p

Best answers
Maybe they release the code from beta1 when beta1.1 comes out, they also did it with the code from the alfa version... If they don't release it, you can use the older code and change it...
But does it have a homepage jet?? Else I will make one. But if you make those mod, you will need to make maps that are lots bigger then ESF's maps, and what kinda monsters would you like to make?? If you have one finshed jet, or working on one, you here post a pic here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... why are we giving him support? yes, its a great idea, but ESF will never let you do it, and the other fact is does anyone know if he is capable of editing the code? my ideas tell me no..

Best answers
Or making scripted maps? Or changing model sizes to have "enormous" bosses? Or to edit the code like shinjing said? I also believe thats a no. Not any shmo off the street can make a halflife mod. And a single player tc is MUCH harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree ss_vegeta, to make a single player, it would involve a hell of alot of work, and since its out of the ESF team and would be litrally be a mod, i htink ESF will give a big no-no for another mod to rip there coding ^_^
if single player would happen, it would be created in the esf team..
although i have to agree, single player would be good, but too far fetched since esf is not complete..

Best answers
You think I don't have what it takes eh
I've been designing this mod for years, drawing concepts day and night I tell you
I'M NOT JUST SOME GUY OFF THE STREET I CAN EVEN BET I'VE GOT MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU
For once I want to hear what I can do ,not what I can't do.

Best answers
I'm not claiming it as my own work I'm just doing what the ESF team should have done
They obviosly can't be bothered making a single player otherwise they would of made it with beta 1.0
besides I make mods but don't claim them as my own work I give all the credit to VALVE
if it wasn't for VALVE making half-life you would be doing jack all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... you not some guy off the street ey?
well, you new to this forums and i aint got a problem with that, but at the moment, nobody has seen the slightest bit of work yet,
and esf WILL not let you have the code dude! probally never:S
another thing.. you say you have been doing this for 2 years? nobodys seen a days worth of work here, and one last thing, you have critisised the ESF team saying the "cannot be bothered"
the reason they dont add single player is because they still need to work on the code for multiplayer! also that it takes an incredable time to make a decent single player, are you saying counterstrike cannot be "bothered" to make a single player? yet there mod is official and the most popular.

Ps: my ass have you got better skills than me... im off now:S

Best answers
The scripted maps aren't such a big problem, the biggest problem is the code[you can not edit it, just by reading a book about it and you will prodably never get the code from the ESF team]. And how can you have been designing this mod for years?? You've only suscribed to this forum in march... But you can use almost all sprites and models[much work].

Best answers
I've been designing this mod for years and I only joined this forum when the server blocked redsaiyan.net but this forum is just as good
basically I'm merging the esf with normal half-life
The characters I've made up, I have been continuosly been perfecting esf beta is what I need to make it because I suck at coding
and you don't have to be signed on to a forum to design a half-life mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf??? this thread died along time ago.. whoever brought it back form the land of the dead posts, dont do it again... a mod will lock it soon ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom