Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SEE I ONLY RESKIN THE SUIT WITH THE WAIRE FRAME THING THAT NED RELEASE
AND I GIVE CREDITS TO BROLLMAN FOR COMPILING IT AND NED

MaX

Best answers
Thats worse then the original dude. u just layed down a blue blob. sorry but it sucks. try making folds and wrinkels and stuff k.:smile:

NeD

Best answers
Firstly, I'm currently talking to someone on the ESF team about getting the model into ESF.

I don't know what Brollman did to the model, but I asked him to stop it.

I don't mind you using it to pratice skinning, but don't make your own custom ESF characters out of it.

Best answers
Originally posted by NeD
Firstly, I'm currently talking to someone on the ESF team about getting the model into ESF.
how do you mean this getting the model into esf, as a own chara, which you can choose, with attacks and all this things??

Best answers
I'd love to see that, but I dont think its going to happen...not soon anyways. Incase your wondering what moves he could have, here they are- Final Kamehameha (From the Game Hyper Dimension, its just like the kamehameha, but yellow), the Big Bang attack, and the Genki Blast I think... (smaller version of the spirit bomb, Genki translates to Spirit if your wondering...Genki Blast = Spirit Blast) or something like that. But didnt the team say no fusion characters? And if they made an exception for Vegetto, people would complain about the fact that there wasnt a Gotenks or Gogeta...

Best answers
i guess you are right, but maybe....

anyway would be cool, and tell me what do you think what is the meaning of "I'm currently talking to someone on the ESF team about getting the model into ESF" just to get a good skin and the new animations for it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, no details and his face is all...
well....bleh....

almostdeleted

A
ehh... Neds model doesnt deserve that skin..

BTW: This was posted by Metro-tek:

me and ned are talking bout what we want to do with the model so plz no more post about this model (unless your showing off your skin for it) and if u release it complied at all u will be banned.... no exceptions...
have a nice day

Just telling you, I dont want u to get banned for compileing it.

Best answers
tjeez everybody just leave Ned's model alone..
he askd everybody to not reskin it.. he's talkin' with the esf team..so leave it alone until they come to an agreement..

btw : sorry to say but thats f*cked up :\

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the read me of neds model that you can download from his site, it states that you can skin his vegetto for leardnig purposes. and maybe people want to show off how well they can skin. done me mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom