Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Could U Make More Models For Gogeta Like Can U Make The SSJ and SSJ4 Model For Him If U Can Or If U Can't Well Then Forget About It. :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry to break this to you but Antoine does not model :idea:

Best answers
another thing, y3h he's gonna spend time coding when the betas commin out with 1/4 the size models and all...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought there was a super saiyan gogeta already on the script?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No Theres Not A Super Sayain Gogeta Theres Only Gogeta But Not SSJ

Best answers
hmmm antoines script is ok.. but sum of the models r just peepee....... antoine doesnt model???... o i thot he did.....but stil im pretty sure theres a ssj gogeta in there sumwhere.....theres also a vegetto...but the models are like too skinny so they look hatus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Im starting to model, so expect to see some of my future work in the script!! Ill see about getting an SSJ Gogeta, but SSJ4 might be had to get!!

EDIT:
/me slaps self
Doh! SSJ Gogeta is already in there!! Check again!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uhhhh if i knew how to model the only thing i'll do was take the model the regular gogeta has and change his hair into Red Hair Sumthin Like Gokus SSJ4 Hair But Red And More Wild :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if u want a ssj4 gogeta u might as well wait for a modellor *hint hint* that is makin ssj4 or ssj5:S stuff *hint hint* and ask him to do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Ape,How Do I Find Them,I Don't Know Many ESF people Becuz I Only Crawl Out Playing ESF at Nite At Like 1:00 - 3:00 EST in USA so i can't find alot of them becuz i don't play during the day.

ESF Name=Sephiroth

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
live in the forums like hibiki of course

Best answers
i suppose i could make an ssj4 gogeta, it would be simple, i just have to add a tail, a vest, and long hair in the back to my ssj goku, but i dont wanna skin it cause its a pain in the ass for me unless i have to

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well U Guyz Figure Out Wat To Do With Skinning But I'm Gonna Go Find An SSJ4 Gogeta Model,Modelling Is Funkin Hard Man I Don't Understad How U Do It.I Think Im Gonna Learn How To Skin And When Antoine posts Up His SSJ Script Again(I Lost Mines) I Might Edit Goku And Add A Tail N Shiet. :]

Best answers
co cause ssj4 gogetas hair looked like a long version of ssj1 gokus hair, so i would just add a tail and vest and recolor the hair for ssj4gokus skin, if i were to make the model that is,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom