Best answers
hey i was wondering if any 1 can give me a site with sound packs. i forgot where but somewhere in the forum there was a guy who said he once had a vegeta trans that said, "U can take my body and soul, but there is one thing u cant take from a saiyan his PRIDE" j/w if some 1 can tell me where to get that particular 1 thx a lot if u can:laff:

Best answers
woa thx a lot man :laff: venguard pwns

*edit* uhhh...kinda cuts off at the pride part...any suggestions?

Best answers
yeah, im sorry bout that, but after the part i cut off it just goes into a bunch of explosion effects

Best answers
sorry...but that 1 is worse than venguards since it cuts off earlier and the second link doesnt work but i like the other ones in there like the spirit bomb i changed mine to that

Best answers
Theres no other way to shorten it to make it fit the trans time of 10 seconds, sorry. did my best.

Best answers
hey venguard ur preview of the trans is perfect...y dont u put that as ur real 1??? cuz i tried and it dont work >_<

Best answers
Because its only 8 seconds long. Thats just a preview of what the words are in his sound. It has to be 10 seconds long then a scream after it. So its 10 seconds + 1-2 seconds of scream, and your sound has to be exactly that long or it will cut short or end short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom