Best answers
Which model in your opinion needs to be tweaked or replaced?

For me its Cell form 2 he's too skinny(gotta look more buff), abit too
short & i'm sure his knee's knock together when he runs.

No disrespect to the team modeler(s) but compared to the other
character models, Cell's second form seems rushed.

Best answers
Hola, i absolutly love the ESF models, but some could use the slightest bit of work.

- Gohan, They should make him look more like he did in that whacky part of DBZ just after cell, or make him look more like the cell games gohan

that would be his SSJ (without cape) and this his look before he goes SSJ.

-Piccolo could use a little work, his head and body look a tad thrown together.

-Cell form 2, looks good, just needs to be buffed up and bigger.

Best answers
Gohan should look like in the buu saga
piccolo need a new model

Best answers
I think Gohan could use a bit of work. I dont know, something just seems wrong around his shoulders/neck. And his SSJ hair ;)

But I still love all the models :D

Best answers
yea the models are great...but i could try and update the gohan...but thats a maybe...dont know if i have time on my hands cause of school....damn report card time again!!!!

Best answers
gohan need some work because he doesnt look like he has the right proportions of a child. He looks like an average man but scaled down to a childs height. do you know what i mean?

Best answers
PICCOLO need to be better when he go's "super" piccolo

and can some one tell me where the hell u ge those pic's at the bottom of ur thing like ussj3 vegeta

Best answers
yeah gohan needs a lot of work....but might my real problem is that when i first played the beta I was piccolo and I was thinking "Sweet I can't wait until i transform and get that mad lookin cape and stuff" then I transformed and Boom nothing no model change at all at first i thought i did something wrong and i didnt finish transforming but i realised it was just the same model that was a real dissapointment

I dont see why you guys didnt make it so that he starts with his weighted clothing(cape and helemet thing) and when he transforms he doesnt curl up in a ball and sound like hes taking a sh*t he does a real cool power up and at the end he throws his cape and helmet off like he does in the show! Now that would have been good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom