Best answers
this is an awesome Vegeta and I hope for its Release in ESF and good luck on getting into GHP btw hope that works out for you btw are you gonna change the hair for SSJ2 Majin Vegeta just wondering cause the hair should change if not maybe I can do something bout it as one of my keep to myself edits.

Best answers
Nice well again good luck with the GHP mod and also nice job on this again it looks very acurate to Vegeta and it does him proud although I dunno why no one else seems to realize that Vegetas hair is red-ish black if you look at Vegeta pics closly you'll see that and also Normal Vegetto pics show his hair is red-ish black to and he gets it from Vegeta. Other then the hair thing I love it well later and yet again good luck.

Best answers
.... at least make the hair look like a ssj 2 when he transforms.. if you do, this will be one of the best models iin esf.. trust me.. anyways great job.

(also, if you don't plan on changing the hair at the trans'ed version, do you mind makin the same vegeta except w/out the m and the veins when he is trans'ed?.. cool)

Best answers
I think this will be ordenary Vegeta .. Cause I don't have extra hair anyways ..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Majin vegeta has never been non-super saiyen so remove the M or give him ssj hair

Best answers
Ok, Well, a friend of mine told me not to release, lol ^^ ..
SO I guess Sorry to brake the hope of u guys, but this modell, I will only let friends of mine use (those that want it) .. In case he changes his mind, I'll let u know.
Here is a update, Still need to fix the nose and gloves and I'm done :p.

Best answers
oh well..
The hair is difrent from most of the other vegeta models (Saiyan mode) it looks more like the dbz game for snes. and the body is more unique then other models.

Best answers
no offense, but Zereth skins are really ugly, and its the worse thing ive seen in my life, lol .
Really no offense.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zereth said:
Ok, Well, a friend of mine told me not to release, lol ^^ ..
SO I guess Sorry to brake the hope of u guys, but this modell, I will only let friends of mine use (those that want it) .. In case he changes his mind, I'll let u know.
Here is a update, Still need to fix the nose and gloves and I'm done :p.

That sux u can't post the model but... Add the M it looks much better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 said:
no offense, but Zereth skins are really ugly, and its the worse thing ive seen in my life, lol .
Really no offense.
Huh? .. honestly.. it doesn't look that bad.. what's your deal?

Best answers
He had the rights to say that Gman :) ..
Cause I said EXACTLY the same about pr0 edits ..
Well, Since we're into this .. I really told u my opinion .. pr0 edits really are lame IMO .. I mean, Why do u bother collecting work from like 5000 ppl and putting into one ? I mean, it would be ok if the skins were any good, but putting bad skinns together and calling them pr0 edits .. Nah, I just don't see the point of that ? Combining work from 10 ppl into one ..
ImO that is lame, Think what you want ..

Best answers
I don't see what the problem is. That's a cool, clean, smooth skin. And I think your Super 13 skin is just as nice. The model isn't half bad either.. Although now that's fully skinned, the legs seem to look a little blocky... It may be the angle or somthing, but I just thought I'd mention it.

The hair is difrent from most of the other vegeta models (Saiyan mode) it looks more like the dbz game for snes
Yeah it does... I kinda like it :) But that's just me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's decent, I've seen better, I've seen worse. It's cool in a way.

Zereth said:
He had the rights to say that Gman :) ..
Cause I said EXACTLY the same about pr0 edits ..
Well, Since we're into this .. I really told u my opinion .. pr0 edits really are lame IMO .. I mean, Why do u bother collecting work from like 5000 ppl and putting into one ? I mean, it would be ok if the skins were any good, but putting bad skinns together and calling them pr0 edits .. Nah, I just don't see the point of that ? Combining work from 10 ppl into one ..
ImO that is lame, Think what you want ..
DO NOT go off topic, DO NOT talk bad about someone else's work. Read the rules. We are particularly strict about spam/flames in the modelling section, so watch it.

Best answers
hmm not very pleased you want to join ghp zereth, they already got good skinners. would ya like to join dbh, but i got offtopic. so lets get back to it ^^ :

the skin is a smooth clear job and i cant see much errors on the body but the head difinitly needs work. i dont like the edges on his head where the hair begins cause they are too spiky and not round as they should be. also you added too much highlights to the hair, it looks totally overlightened so just take away a few at the spot of your choice and it'll look much better.

BTW(no ad but...: ) if any skinners, animators or even coders are interested in joining an upgrowing dbz-mod for hl, please pm me. we could use a few members more ;) and if ya ask for the quality ... you know my models, and i think they arent that bad :) so all ppl PM

Best answers
Here's an update.. Gloves left and I'm done. SHould take 2 secs ? :p..

BTW, Thank my good friend Smo for helping me and editing my face :) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's comming out great ^_^ excellent job man keep it up!!

Best answers
very good i can see u added more detail to the face (or thats what it looks like) which made him very good! :) great job so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom