Best answers
Update .. Now the final .. I hate the heads , lol .
Than I need to add vains :) .

MHM, The feet not mine , Credits to the officiall skinner

Best answers
I think it looks great, though the only thing I see wrong is the shading on his boots looks a little funny from that pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ithink its the best vegeta ive seen so far, the skin color, is really nice, the skin is verry nice made, nice and smooth, and the suith is made cool.
GJ.

Best answers
wow very good job! :) i like it. ur muscles look very real, and u removed his abbs which make him great!
good luck on the face :)

Best answers
If you don't screw up the face, and you give him fingers, I think I may have found a new favorite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice nice nice NICE!!! This is comming along AWESOME keep it up do the fingers put some shading in the gloves and make the best face with best hair,Then I found the ONE SKIN ^_^.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great work! real nice job

Best answers
w00t! this one will be awesome if you dont mess up the face...good luck and good job.

Best answers
o you mean the hairs not done
ITS COOL MAN HOLY **** IM SRY! im serious im sry

Best answers
Wow thats incredible, in my opinion one of the best ive seen. I agree with everyone else about the face and stuff. Keep up the good work and i cant wait to see the finished version.

Best answers
Wow, sam, you remind me of that one spammer t he one z ero, I think you can figure out what I mean by that.

ON TOPIC: I think the model looks fine, I dont really think there is anything wrong with the chest but thats just my opinion.

Best answers
nice looking Vegeta man I really like it and I'd use it if I didn't already have a rocking Vegeta done By Majin Vegeta from SC whos now in the AD.

Best answers
Well, I'm just doing my best, hehe .
ANd there is a mod I want to join, so I thought to finish this at one of my best efforts to show off what I can do ..
Here is a update.. WIP ..

And by the way, Do you ppl want it released ?

Best answers
The skin looks sweet indead, nice job...
and umm what mod are you plannin to join? (just wonderin)

Best answers
Well, I've been wanting Into GHP for a while now :p.
I hope this Vegeta does the trick, hehe .

Best answers
Hellz yeah we want it released! you need to be crazy NOT to want it released. This model really looks like itll kick ass...and good luck joining the mod.

Off topic: I dont feel like going and look at GHP's site right now...is it for half life? (and I hope GHP stands for Gohans Special Power...because thats the mod im thinking about right now. Hope im not making a fool outta myself...:/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom