V'

Best answers
You should do what Ned did with his Veggeto model. Make an agreement for whoever uses your model can edit it, but not share it with others.If they do you can report them to an ESF developer or something.

Best answers
Personally, I would tell you not to release it.. I know that theres going to be 19319515990158935 rips that make it look ****ty, and wont give credit..but, its your call.

Best answers
I respect your choise, youre right dont release it :yes: and I cant wait 2 see more work from you, cause I think youre a great modeler

greetz

-=The Wes=-

Best answers
Thank you ..(I'm a skinner not modeller) ..
The next one I probably will do is Nuttzys Brolly :) .
I've been lookin forward to one of em for a long time now, hehe .

Best answers
Wow, no crits, its awesome, too bad yer not releasing it, but I could understand why. Good luck with GHP. You got my vote to be on there, after seeing what you can do. Damn.

Best answers
Posted by Zereth - 06-27-2003 at 01:27 PM
Well, First of all. Cause I bet like 200 ppl are going to edit my skin and take it for their own, and second of all, I hate to see others mess with my work , But sure, hell with it ..

I'll release it .

Now im confused are you releasing it or not. Cuz i would like to have it but then people talk about how many ppl will rip it so im just wondering for a final confermation.

BTW- Great Job i cant wait to see your future work :]

Best answers
Talk to me on aim and I'll give it to you ..

SsjGodhand

Best answers
i am confused is going to be released or not??
but of course i understand if you dont release it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smo + zereth = godlike
smo + zereth x GHP = perfecto

hopefully, ill be doing the sounds for GHP. ive given goku some samples of my sprites, anims and sounds, now im waiting

Best answers
That is one sweet-ass model right there. Except...why are his pants so damn bright? (hey I would guess youll want crits wont you?) Also is this being released or not? Im confused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not releasing it because he doesn't want it edited because there lot's of n00bs out there who may edit it.So Zereth doesn't want that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he just did the skin, if anyone wanted to edit it they could just redo the existing esf vegeta as he did, now zereth is a buddy of mine so dont bash him for not releasing it, though he is the only person i ever seen scared of skin rippers,

Best answers
? I thought he whuz releasing it, he said it himself, so now he isnt releasing it again...gah BUMMER damn skinning noobs damn them ALL

Best answers
Awe man he isnt releasing it...that sucks dude. Oh well, just looking at it is awesome. You really did a good job on this model I and many others love it. Good job, good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom