vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
hmmm so mr. January has beef with me,but u wanna know something how is he well known if he only has 35 post huh mr/ spammed 270 posts in 1 month?:yes:
jeez.. you're about as dumb as they come, eh?
firstly.... 35 posts.... yea... it's called I post at better forums than this, forums that don't have newbies like you that think something that took like 2 days to model is the best model in the universe

quality models ive seen? I'm not bragging because i've seen cool models at polycount that ANYONE can see, i'm laughing at you because you obviously have low standards since youre not used to professional work

"something how is he well known if he only has 35 post huh "
i'm a known member of quake3 mod communities btw, not hl communities, i lead atleast 2 mods and moderate for like 3 or 4 forums

****head, don't make me argue anymore, i think i've made my point clear

i'm sorry if i made you cry because i found it funny how people like you worship smos models because they have low standards to quality theyve seen
maybe you shouldnt be so defensive? be easy :)

Best answers
/me starts crying :cry: :cry: :cry:

Call me ****head and i'll bust a cap.;( ;( ;(

but fine,i'm tired of arguing too.:]

btw:I hate Smo's models.:] and leading mods and being moderators really don't mean nothing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smo's models are good u just dont know how much work us modelers/skinners put into our work.. so grow up

vox

Best answers

btw:I hate Smo's models.:] and leading mods and being moderators really don't mean nothing.
leading mods and being moderators means im respected
means i'm semi-well known
means i deserve how people treat me
means i have well judgement, and authority for people to work under my decesions--if they didn't like my management or decesions, i wouldn't be where i am
and i don't do it for respect, i do it as a hobby, and i have fun working with great teams because they're great people and a 2nd family to me

so, i said it to negate the bull**** you said

as for smos models.... you can hate them all you want, but hes not making them for people to like im willing to bet, hes doing it as a hobby--thats great for him, it also means he has skill

what do you have exactly? you don't seem to have brains or respect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man

/me starts crying :cry: :cry: :cry:

Call me ****head and i'll bust a cap.;( ;(

but fine,i'm tired of arguing too.:]

btw:I hate Smo's models. and leading mods and being moderators really don't mean nothing.
You were the people i was talking about.Man shut up plzzz.Your really getting annoying with your flaming for stupid reasons:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
Smo's models are good u just dont know how much work us modelers/skinners put into our work.. so grow up

Hmm i like to call that lets see .... no life.:]

Originally posted by vox
leading mods and being moderators means im respected
means i'm semi-well known
means i deserve how people treat me
means i have well judgement, and authority for people to work under my decesions--if they didn't like my management or decesions, i wouldn't be where i am
and i don't do it for respect, i do it as a hobby, and i have fun working with great teams because they're great people and a 2nd family to me

so, i said it to negate the bull**** you said

as for smos models.... you can hate them all you want, but hes not making them for people to like im willing to bet, hes doing it as a hobby--thats great for him, it also means he has skill

what do you have exactly? you don't seem to have brains or respect
ehhh yawn ... you were just picked.

Look at Sig.I do things too like map and make sprites,I have brains(I'm in Gifted N Talented Making A's n B's) and respect but no respect for people who can't take a joke.

Originally posted by Emeka650
You were the people i was talking about.Man shut up plzzz.Your really getting annoying with your flaming for stupid reasons:\
Hmm I only done this once i don't know what your bragging about.

I obviously don't care about the trunks model anymore.Since I have gotten flamed just for shooting Mistery X.:]

Love,Peace,and Chicken Grease.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i

Hmm i like to call that lets see .... no life.:]

ehhh yawn ... you were just picked.

Look at Sig.I do things too like map and make sprites,I have brains(I'm in Gifted N Talented Making A's n B's) and respect but no respect for people who can't take a joke.

Hmm I only done this once i don't know what your bragging about.

I obviously don't care about the trunks model anymore.Since I have gotten flamed just for shooting Mistery X.:]

Love,Peace,and Chicken Grease.:]
I used to find you funny but now your just childish :Sand how am i bragging;/ w/e you say young man!and how long have you been making sprites

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Chi Ching!:D

Well hey I still am funny I just hate it when someone starts something,thats when i just go all out and bust my gunz.:]

sorry emeka but thats just tha way it is.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its

its called "cap my heat" not "bust my guns"anyways off topic

How long have you been making sprites

Best answers
well ur right in a way emeka but there is different ways,I say it Ghettoly(haha my own word)"Bust My Gunz" I'm not racist or anyrthing but cap my heat is the white mans way of saying Bust My Gunz.Well I've been making sprites for about a month.:] :D
Sorry Emeka butthis is going off-topic.

I Give Up.You Guys Win.Flame me I don't care i'll be the bigger man and walk away.:] :yes:

vox

Best answers
"and respect but no respect for people who can't take a joke"

the joke... of you getting defensive and saying mr 35 postcount?
i dont really care, i dont take you serious personally :) i dont take many people who use slang serious....seriously anyways
but yea.... i was picked.... out of how many people ;) its better than kissing up and getting it, i also was a current friend and trusted member of the community to be picked i mean look at sos how many mods are there
2.... and it took a year till we hired someone else ;) it was all me, so yea... i was picked... 1 person out of like 5,000 :X

if you knew me, youd know id love to argue ;)

speaking of the trunks model, so no skinmap? i'm really in the mood to skin something right now

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz your asking for a ban silence yourself before I silence you

Best answers
You guys do no this if ment to talk about the trunks model if you wanna moan and whine then plz go do it in game or on msn or ermmmmmm.... i dont care do wat you want.

Back to the real post i love the trunks model :D

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHA

/me sic'd Dev on you...hehehehe

Good boy...good boy Dev. Have a treat.

(ok, i'm sorry...i'll never get out of line again!!):)

Best answers
ok.. one thing I want to say before I get back on topic.. 'Mr. January'? At least i'm not 'Mr. Annoying 5 year old' who can't model/skin/anything to save your life and flame people for no reason, oh, and people can take a joke, it's just you're not funny in the slightest.

on topic.. Did mistery say that was his trunks model? did the reskinner give any credit or even ask him? That's the problem with new models these days.. people just steal other peoples (correct me if i'm wrong)

ps. any spam i give is always accompanied by on topic talk and i haven't double posted yet, unlike some (thinks back to glenn) :rolleyes:

Best answers
why is everybody making models for another mod this is f the esf mod not bid for power or some other dbz mods

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if u read what the forum says it says "Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins"

did u miss the "OR TO SHOW OFF YOUR OWN MODELS/SKINS?"

thats y people post in this part of the forum if even if its not for esf..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom