New (hopefully improved) SSJ3 Goku

Best answers
Professional Dont worry about it LOL. i went to a site and it said that and i wanted to kno what it looked like and the only way i could tel;l is by putting under my sig temperarly. Its gone now but i have a few questions.

Can i use paintshop pro to make a sig? cause i dl paintshop pro 8 and i have no idea how too, so could u like... tell me?

Email: [email protected]

For some reason i cant delete any of my pm so i guess my box will always be full, just email me from now on.

Best answers
Help!

DaKD, that skin of goku ssj3 owns but i cant download it of your page, in fact there is only 3 links in that page 2 for guestboks and 1 for download goku ssj3 but it has the dead thing over his head so can you give me a link to download it or if you can you can mail me at

[email protected]

my msn:
[email protected]

Best answers
o **** i forgot about my page lol. this goku isnt doen yet ill put it on RS when i do finish it

Best answers
By the way, to go a bit off topic, what do you think of this render of my sephiroth model?

ya dont need to make a render Cell shaded bro hehehe

make it flat framed , just a normal pic in Paint like this my render of USSJ Vegeta:

Ultra Ssj Vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude.... check it:

the way u have done the hair is.. ok.. teres an easier way.. like with everything. it is quicker aswell. Im guessing you are using 3dsmax.. or somethn.. but anyway. If you were using milkshape 3d then you would do it like so:

first get a culander. say about...5 sides and 1 or 2 stacks doesnt matter.. 1 may be easier. THEN select each side as in... the 2 faces that make the square, one side at a time. With the side you have just selected (should only be 2 faces) extrude out twice. then just select the vertexes at the end of the face you have just extruded and wel;d into a spike. now u have a spike of hair. repeat this for every sideof the cylander. then. tweak each spikes as u want. the result should be something like this:

.... ill put a pic here later.. maybe in a few days :p. other wise just look for a pic of my ssj3 model and check out da hair.

Best answers
no big thing but the hair could be a little longer dont you think?
but great model:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
thanx for the tips smo now i see how i couldve made my box modlede hair better but in this model i was tryin to get away from that box modleded look

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well atleast this one looks promising. Goodluck.

Best answers
hey mr smo!! i @#%#$&#$$!@@$#'n love you! ive been waiting and waiting for a better way to do the hair and u just made my life so much easier, ima try out that method right now, and maybe i can make my gotenks look that much better

Best answers
it looks pretty good... i'd say just make the hair more symetrical in the front and back, give him more neck by his "adams apple", and bring in the hair so its not stick striaght back as much (more falling down), also reskin the face.... is this new model or a remodeled goku? it looks really nice so far... keep up the good work:) :yes:

Best answers
His face is to pointy but rest seems sweet tho & the colours are like a bit old but thats just my opinion:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom