Best answers
Re: early nappa

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1

i havent added much detail but i got the basis down, i used the krillin head.
i still wanna see metrotek's skin when he gets back.
thats pretty nice, here are my crits:

head skin tone different from body.

blue on armor too light

no front armor skirt plate?

anyway, I hope metroteks doing okay, surgery can suck.

Best answers
yea i hope all goes well :). i had surgery on my knee once cause of football....got hit there like 10 times the whole season before i couldnt even bare to walk on it anymore :( and after surgery it hurt like a biznatch for a while:S

Best answers
well i cant make him that tall because the animations would get messed up, but yours is really good but its not nappa's size, he was really big and not as tall as you have him. hes more built like a house, not a tree. but if i could animate i woudlnt hesitate on editing those into the modle, but for now im stuck to edits.

Best answers
lol shame, your the first kid out of 20 pros to say it was wrong size, shows how the anotomy in your mind is wrong,

Scruffie

S
I'm telling you rightnow that both the above Nappas are far too tiny.

Turks is the best Nappa I have ever seen. That's just my opinion though.

Does SoS have a Nappa as of yet? I don't think I've seen one...

Best answers
nope, hes the wrong size.

i said it was a good model, but its not the right size either. guess the pros were wrong.
:p
--edit---
oh yeah and by the way, im not a "kid", im 19.
looks like you pictured me wrong in your mind,

Best answers
i told you its a good model dude, you dont seem to get that. im just saying its not dead on for being nappa, its the best by far but his legs are shorter and alittle wider, his back doesnt come in as much in the lower end, and his arms are buffer. if it seemed i was dogging your model you didnt get what i was saying. nappa is way bigger than you have him all around, but the head is dead on and so is the armor.

Best answers
Is this nappa model even getting worked on? cause i dont see nothing written bout it and also when you make nappa make him tall cause in the pics you can see he is much taller than vegeta.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Blood_Rain
Is this nappa model even getting worked on? cause i dont see nothing written bout it and also when you make nappa make him tall cause in the pics you can see he is much taller than vegeta.

Originally posted by Metro-Tek
yea cause kama knows me way to well and actually i was going to do it .... im going in the hospital tommorw for surgery ill be out next week so peace......

:rolleyes: thats why theres no work done..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom