Best answers
well its a bunch of esf models and skins put together and so far im going on a hour probabbly will be done tommorw i might put a schouter on him and for his trans give him no amor,,, i dont take any pride in this cause its mostly all not mine... im just doing it for the fans and i love nappa myself.... i know it looks real ****ty but i seen some people put out worst ****... and i dont got time making too many skins since i do everything for mods which is private....

Best answers
lol, looks fine to me, except his make-up is a little thick....
will you be doing any other villains? My guess is not really.

Best answers
thats not too bad

a few crits.

his stomach is hanging out, i dont remember that from the series :rolleyes: his tail should be around there. actually, that looks like a tail texture, i guess his skin should be lighter then.

also, he didnt wear speedos, he work like boxer briefs. pretty much shorts.

and shoulder pads!

It looks pretty nice though, better than some other stuff i have seen on here.

Best answers
the only thin needs to be done imo is:
1. make the skin a bit lighter
2. make him taller

otherwise :D:yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
will the transformation include him takin the armor off like he did after chiaotsu blew up? if u want i can try to get some sounds for you(keyword TRY but it shouldnt be too hard PM me if you want me too)

Best answers
It looks really good right now. The only thing I think you should do is make his skin lighter, and make his body bigger/head smaller. He kind of looks like a little person.

Best answers
looks good to me but one thing....skin his head cuase it looks like its gonna explode :p either that you prolly havent scaled it down yet but dont listen to me cause im just talking out my ***...cant wait to see it finished :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kewl so far.. missing a few parts to him but I'm sure ur gona model/skin that in soon ^_^

Best answers
looks like ss_vegeta's krillin head, is it?
because krillin doesnt have a nose and its not gonna look right.
skins pretty good.

almostdeleted

A
Skin is way to dark dude. Make it lighter. looks like asian or black or somthng..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's a good start, skin tan is WAY too dark, he has a Korean complexion the way you made him. It should be light and more american. If you plan on doing fixes I did this up for you. Just disregard the bad hands on my part.

almostdeleted

A
Kama you forgot the 3 pads he has under his belt. Look at the pic that metro teck posted.;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I didn't I just decided not to add them because they got in the way of the other fixes. Plus I doubt Metro will add the armor anyways or even do the fixes.

Best answers
yea cause kama knows me way to well and actually i was going to do it .... im going in the hospital tommorw for surgery ill be out next week so peace......

almostdeleted

A
Hope you heal up fast. Good luck on the sergery and I hope its nothing sierious. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
yea cause kama knows me way to well and actually i was going to do it .... im going in the hospital tommorw for surgery ill be out next week so peace......
Heh sensing some negativity there. I really only assumed you wouldn't because you yourself said that you only took these from pieces of the other esf models so I only assumed it was a side project.

But if you add the armor and do the fixes, it'll look great.

Best answers
early nappa

i havent added much detail but i got the basis down, i used the krillin head.
i still wanna see metrotek's skin when he gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom