• or both

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • screw the namek maps they suck?

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Okay here it is guys... I am making a totaly new type of Namek map... First there is a map with/out any water in it as some requested.. then a map with water...

I need to know if you guys want one or the other or Both?

the maps will include 30+ new textures to make landscape look realistic!

Please post your opinion...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Of Course U Need Water In Namek Maps All U Need To Do Is Like Make A Bunch Of Islands Around Or If U Can Just ake 1 Big One Like When Gohan,vegeta,and Krillin were fighting the ginyu force:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yea.. and can u have those trees?? the brown pole with a lil round bush on top

Best answers
yer they shoulod make it u cnat see into it like in the show so some one under water or not can take blind shots in the water.

BUT would to power up leave ripples in the water as show before

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the current alpha namek has too much water. i say just get rid of some of the water and it would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
current alpha namek to me, doesn't look like namek.. its too bight, and there aren't NAMEK trees.. hehe but its a good map, but to me doesn't fit namek

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If U Can Make It Look Really Good Can U Make Like Those White Little Houses Or Can U Just Make A Tall Cliff With Gurus House On Top?????:]

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
namek

Yes the white namek houses are a must. So are the trees. Add a lake or 2, but mostly land. And at one end of the map make gurus house on a tall cliff only accessable by flight. Maybe even add freeza's spaceship at the other end. Would be even cooler if you could go inside of it too. also maybe add saiyan space pods in certain places. I don't expect you to add all of that, but those are some good ideas eh?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok Now Phrack50 I Think Ur Pushing It:] All U Need Man Is Lke 8 Islands 1 Tall Cliff With Gurus House On Top And 2 More Houses On 2 Of The 8 Islands And One Big Island And Water Surrounding Everything.:]

Best answers
yeh the namek map does not look nethin like it... its like all hilly and has like a basin.. which is just bad... i think like a complete water place.. with big islands and deep water........ thats good.... .... that'd be awesome... swim under water faster come up behind ur enemy.. and BAM!.. and trees too..... like make the islands chunky.. so u can hide and stuff... and hav a high roof as well.... like hav hills on the islands... that wud be sweet thnx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why dont you post some pictures with water and without that way we could see how it is..

i say with water, green water :p
the map wont be the same without it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks alot Stryker. Im all excited :p do yo have aim or msn? just to know, if you do please pm me , cuz if you put them here you will have tons of poeple asking you beta and suchs.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i get the pictures too?
ow and make those vegetables wich the nameks make...

Best answers
My 2 cents

Without water:

If you going to do namek without water, do the area around guru's place, from most of the angles in the series i think there was more land than water.

With water:

If you going to use water, i suggest you keep it to a minimum. Too much water messed up R_speed right? Probably want to lay off the water falls since you never really saw any in the series i think. Like someone posted, it would be nice to have the namek houses with some of them destroyed by freiza's men. Water wise you can have one medium sized lake next to the village of the nameks and a few rivers running through the map? You most likely want to fill the map with mostly mountains and trees i guess. Hope i helped :D

Best answers
MAN! I like you krillin SIG! wish mine was that good.. heh...
anyways both maps will have gurus in it on a high elevation

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there definatly has to be water
there needs to be more then 1 map with water in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
water is a must for a namek map i mean all of namek was covered in water

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey Stryker, is your map already done? if not, plz tell me cuz i found out a VERY good way to make nice round namek houses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom