Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why do you people make such a low bitrate skin???

HL is a waist of time to make models for... it wont support this model cause its 2000 polies +

does any one understand that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Never curse in a foreign language again . . . you are perilously close to a ban . . . don't trip.*

*Cucumba*

Back on topic: Hyper Saiyan were those your final touches on that skin you made of Vegetto or are you still working on it I would love too see more update pics of that Vegetto is pretty cool.:laff:

Best answers
Oh, that's REAL big of you. Cursing at me in ****ing Spanish. I'm a damned *******. And something about the son of my mother. Well, you are really mature. Yep, you are really better than me. Yup. Uh-huh. Right. Well, I have one word to say to you: <i>zakennayo!</i> You're the one who has no life. I signed up in Feburary of this year. I have a total of 80 posts now (including this one). You signed up in January, and you have 261 posts! That's more than three times the amount of posts I have. And at least I put some time and effort into my posts. You just type out rambling rants, using no grammar or punctuation. Learn how to spell. Learn how to speak English.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wing . . . get on topic or don't post. Learn how to report posts to moderators. There are many lists of them around the forums.

As for you Vegetto . . . ;/ . . . just twitch the wrong way.

I dare you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you threating me and defending Wing Zero 0???????????? o_O

*I don't threaten . . . I promise*
*Cucumba*

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
He can do what he likes you fool, and come to think of it, so can I

Next peep from you gets all us forum staff a 2 week break from your inimitable stupidity

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

btw: Any attempt to correspond with forum staff regarding this ruling will see your ban enforced immediately :devgrin:

Have a nice day o_O

Best answers
i dont care if i get banned from esf or these forums so id just like to say that im tired of hearing pricks like you chumps whine now please report my "flaming" and start acting your age not your shoe size

Best answers
cool skin

hmmm....wonder if he's banned yet

the skin is cool ...ned's is better though can't wait

Best answers
Hmmm... I haven't seen a Vegetto skin I really like yet.. personally I thought mine was pretty good :D Hyper Saiyan, it's nice, the clothes texture is good, however I dont like the the eyes, they need to be scowling. Vegetto was half Vegeta so he never had that Goku wide-eyed stupidity ;) And I know this isn't within the skinner's realm, but those feet SUCK. I mean the model, they're just far too small.. EUGH. The band at the middle of the body seems too far up, he's got far too much legs.

DivX, beautiful :) The clothes are great, and he has that scowl I was mentioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom