💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ

Riiiiight I bet is gonna take ages since your gonna release it by the time you ask someone of the ESF team to put the Vegetto on ESF SOS will be out by then I hope is soon............

Offtopic:Um did you say I dont need QUAKE 3 to play with SOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ I better return this stupid game back since my computer is equip good with a GFORCE Video Card and A lot of freaking RAM thanks for telling me!

Offtopic:Anyone like my sig??? Is it cool???

Best answers
He is not going to get Veggetto into esf. He is just going to release a replacement character that has his model and skin and is compiled for esf. He just wants his release to be the only one released, not ten million edits so no one even knows who made it in the first place.
As for the reskin its way to basic I can't really tell how good it is since when I reskinned it with solid colers and eyes it was still decent, due to the little details put into the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Divx

Divx you already post that image on the other thread you make about that Vegetto Skin so I will actually say that you put that image on the thread anyway is OK I think your trying to show off lol IM NOT TRYING to act like a MOD ok so dont take it damn serious lol......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
I want Divx's skin!!!

Riiiiight HE CANT RELEASE IT BECAUSE NED SAY NOT TO NED IS THINKING OF RELEASING HES OWN SKIN ARGH!!!!!!!!

Best answers
The face of the first looks a little too happy. Make him look a little more serious. I dunno why but it just reminds me of the disney channel....the one on divx's model is a good face. Try and get his face on ur body :p

Best answers
yo ned if you see this i want to say JESUS CHRIST and thanks for doing a good job now would everyone quit whining about it not being realeased yet i mean go watch dbz or southpark or something

~FIN~......................

Best answers
yo hyper ur skin is awesome except that he is smiling. you should make him have a serious look instead of happy. you can really notice this on the ssj skin:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
I know, my mistake, I meant to say 'skin', sorry 4 that....:cry: I saw it when I just posted it.....

Best answers
lol some of u people are pissing me off now.... how many times do i got to say it..... NEDS MODEL WILL BE A PACK!!!!!!! i made a sound pack for it which will be released with beta 1.1 SePerate!!!!. yes its his model and skin and my sound work... im thinking about making sprites for it too.... but plz people stop making me go crazy... and ned too.... it will be released just wait....

Best answers
how bout this rule next person to ask bout this gets a 2 week baN :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Divx

Originally posted by Vegetto91
Divx you already post that image on the other thread you make about that Vegetto Skin so I will actually say that you put that image on the thread anyway is OK I think your trying to show off lol IM NOT TRYING to act like a MOD ok so dont take it damn serious lol......
I'm acting like a mod, so don't post your work in other people's threads, put it in your own.

Hyper Saiyan, it's not a bad skin, but it needs more detail. Work on shading, clothing folds, etc... It will make it much better.

Best answers
:\ Ummm NED is a professional ok and hes model skin is for QUAKE 3 engine here were talking about a ESF model so I think its good that gold is cool because if he puts the gold from NeDs saiyan vegetto I dont think HALF LIFE could not supported OK!!!!!!!!!Jesus Christ.............Hyper Saiyan thats a GOOD VEGETTO keep up the good work and work on the details ok :laff:
Jesus Christ........................................................................................................................................................................................................ You make yourself look like an idiot.

:cry: NeD please let him release the beautiful model UMM FIRST FINISH DETAILS THEN RELEASE HYPER please let him release it when done it would be cool come on man be KIND to let him release it and IGNORE brollman's vegetto pleasee NeD let him release it just for this one pleeeeaseeeee:cry:

Umm NeD one more thing since you didnt make it for any engine in particular then why did you make the MODEL SKIN for??? just for improve your skills for fun??? or to maybe for the Q3 new mod SOS that is gonna come out.I was just wondering anyway is a cool model super awesome it will be cool to have it in a MOD like ESF or SOS if you release it to SOS I will be the first one to put it in Q3 so I can play with it CUZ im just playing with ESF around I already bought QUAKE 3 ARENA and im waiting for SOS so I dont really give a F|_|C|< if its release for ESF by the time SOS arrives.But it will be cool if you let Hyper Saiyan release it and play with the skin while SOS arrives dont you think ? :laff:
Will you just shut up?

How could anyone take what you say seriously?

Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
just wait for NeD's skin...god
Yes this is what all the noobs should do!!!
Yes, this is what all n00bs should do. You should heed your own advice. Freak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom